StrictlySpiritual Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free reading request

+4
Martine
ellie61267
Lightmessenger
Admin
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Free reading request Empty Free reading request

Post  Admin Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:26 am

Here you can request a free reading:
Rules : These readings are only mini so one question one answer, You must be over 18yrs old to obtain a reading, Any questions relating to pregnancy,finances,health will not be answered, all readings will be posted on board, unless you specifically ask for a private one using the P.M (private message) service bounce

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Free reading request Empty This is amazing

Post  Lightmessenger Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:21 am

Hi,
I cant believe nobody has asked for a free reading!!! what is the world coming to, no one taking a freebie?? Lol Shocked
Lightmessenger
Lightmessenger
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Free reading request Empty Me Please!!

Post  ellie61267 Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:41 am

Well if you are offering, I'll have one please. Beg, beg,beg, typing when you are on one knee really hurts, and i cant see what i am actually typing. ( the old bones aren't quite what they used to be!!)

xxx

ellie61267

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Free reading request Empty Heres your reading hun

Post  Lightmessenger Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:52 am

Ellie, hope this makes sense?
First of all I am being told that on a daily basis you send positive loving thoughts to the universe and heaven wants you to know that it hears your prayers too, you have been asking them upstairs to help you heal a situation that is around you which has been causing you a little concern, please know that help is on its way.
Iam also being told that currently you are learning many new things about yourself, and spiritually you are growing at a fast rate, so get ready for new experiences and new guides, and you have possibly thought about a course or study? you are also ready now to let go of old and outworn negative thought forms and patterns that may keep coming up in your life, you are coming to terms with who you are and can finally feel that inner peace (just been shown a white dove)
You have mother mary strongly around you, this basically means that your life mission is to help nuture and show great compassion to others and working with children shows up here too, you have a special way with the youngsters. She also comes around to help you deal with any "mother" issues that you maybe holding onto, grief,anger worry.
She also says that she is assisting you with your own children, she helps to relieve stress, or guilt.
You need to nuture yourself more and enjoy being a woman!!!!.
Got the name Bernadette and Catherine? can you take these?
I hope this helps hun
Blessings xxx
Lightmessenger
Lightmessenger
moderators
moderators

Back to top Go down

Free reading request Empty Re: Free reading request

Post  ellie61267 Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:14 am

I can take and understand everything you said. Instead of bernadette, try bernie, thats my pops, catherine is my last surviving auntie, who im concerned about at the mo. I keep getting her son coming through to me at the mo, i think they are preparing for her to 'go home'. The family issues are also correct, having props with my eldest. I know i need to nurture myself, but in my house you cant even go to the loo, without someone banging on the door grrr!!. And yes i have just started a course in the philosophy of buddism, (its really hard, but i will get through it somehow) and you were right again as yesterday i actually was working with an angel called seriphina ( have never worked with an angel before) has anyone ever heard of her? she was amazing and so beautiful. Keep it up, you are a very very very special lady and i love you loads.
Big BIG kisses to you and yours, and lets meet up one day on our big fluffy cloud.
MWAH
xxx

ellie61267

Back to top Go down

Free reading request Empty Re: reading

Post  Lightmessenger Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:52 pm

Ah Ellie thank you for your kind words, glad you could take most of that. As you didnt have a specific question i left it up to the angels and my angel cards to conduct that reading and those cards flew out the pack, so the angels really wanted you to know all of that info.
I have heard of the "Seraphim" Ellie,this is the band of angels according to the angelic hierarchy which is closest to God.
I wonder if it has anything to do with that?
Although i get the feeling this was your own personal guardian angels name, what do you feel?
Lots of love xxxxx
Lightmessenger
Lightmessenger
moderators
moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie61267 Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:42 pm

I know who ever she was/is has something to do with me finding out about soul transformation. But according to her i dont have to do anything (that makes a change) she will do it all for me. Hope she does it soon, as i am getting a little frustrated. As i just dont know which ay my head is on at the moment.

Big Hugs
xxx

ellie61267

Back to top Go down

Post  Martine Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:28 pm

Oooh forgot about this bit.... i'm really excited now. I have bad circulation in my hands my fingers are freezing, I am typing in a pair of gloves lol. I feel like my life is on a new pathway right now, lots of big changes. I broke up with D on Sunday... don't spose you need to much info, I'm terrible for spilling the beans. lol What I'm trying to say is can I have a free reading please, I wait in anticipation and will check in again soon, many thanks indeed, and may i ask what upper back pain means metaphysically? Thanks Louise your the greatest, hope you've had lots of rests and your belly is not giving you too much grief. M xx
Martine
Martine

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Free reading request Empty Reading for Martine

Post  Lightmessenger Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:36 pm

Hi Martine,
Thanks my stomach a bit better today much better than yesterday!!
With regards to upper back probs, it relates to the heart chakra and it is usually an indication that you may feel un supported emotionally and that no one cares about you.
Good affirmation would be " Iam totally supported by the universe right now"

Your reading
Iam going to use my Goddess cards along side my guide for this one, first off here is a message from my guide.
Ok my guide tells me that you are a very independent person, sometimes too independent for your own good,he says that it is ok for you to lean on others you havent got to muddle through all by yourself you know.
He says you have been quite fiery lately and a little hot tempered, but that is because you are a little angry.
He says you can take life too serious at times so you need to have more fun and laughter in your life!!
Ask the universe for help your needs will be met dear one.

The cards that flew out of the pack are as follows:
Ok even this freaked me out lol!!!!!!

Recent past) Independence !!! Goddess is Bast, by the way she has two cats beside her on the picture,!!! you may find that you are
spending time alone at the mo, and only you can make a decision, Bast also comes up in a reading if your are to work with felines or you need to pay attention to your cats!! Bast was a very independent strong Goddess.

Present )Easy does it!! Goddess Oonagh she asks you to take your time about a situation or a decision, try not to rush into anything please, things will happen when they are supposed to, divine timing is playing a major role in your life right now go with the flow try not to swim against the current, slow steady pace is right for you at the moment.

Whats to come) Expect a miracle Goddess Mother Mary is asking you to keep your faith,let go of worry and keep positive, she also asks you notice any divine guidance that you may receive in the way of dreams, feeling ,thoughts etc.... because of her connection with Christ, she asks you to engage with your healing.

I have pulled a sacred geometry card for you and this one advises you to take receptive role at the present, in other words relax and let things take their course, trust in the wisdom of the universe rather than relying on your own efforts.
This may be a little difficult for you Martine as you are what i call a "dooer" in life you are quite a pro active lady, but at this particular time in your life spirit is advising you to take a back seat and trust.
Hope this helps you.
Much love & healing I love you
xxxxxx
Lightmessenger
Lightmessenger
moderators
moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Martine Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:07 am

Yo Louise, thanks for your time much appreciated. Glad the belly is giving you less grief. With regards to feeling unsupported I don't think thats so much the case thank goodness, I have been out socialsing most nights and lots of friends and family have been in touch checking in. I feel this has been something that I have been neglecting as of late.
Yes very indepandant but I like that and I do lean on friends, my mum and sister when I need to and know they are there for me. I am starting to spend more time with a particular friend who is very spiritual, I love to learn things, hobbies or talents from other people, it makes me very happy. She suggested that I get a marker pen and some pebbles and make my own set of runes, as I have some missing and they are small and plastic, really good idea I thought.
As for taking it easy, yes I should stop bouncing around like Tigger, I have the tendancy to get a bit excited and not want to sleep, however I haven't talked to anyone at length for such a long time, I didn't feel my last relationship was intelectually stimulating, frankly there was not much conversation at all, I feel that my wings have been clipped for the last 6 months at least, and now I have broken free and just want to enjoy being happy and flying around. But I will definatley chill more with the felines, they have been around me alot more now, lots of purring, following, chirping and sitting on lap going on here.

I think there may be one particular situation I want to happen, patience is not by best quality, guess its my aries ascendant fiery side?

Yes I am a do-er and people often say when they come over, 'sit down your making me dizy' lol, I like to potter and organise. Will get back on to the Kalms me thinks. Thanks for a lovely reading, how many can you have is it a one off and can I have a practice on someone else or would I need an item of theres? Done a doreen virtue one card angel card last night and I got.....blessings.
Much love and happiness
Martine xx
Martine
Martine

Back to top Go down

Free reading request Empty practice reading

Post  Sapphire Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:55 am

Hi Martine if you want to practice you can pull out a card for me but do it on the practice section of the forum look forward to it !
Sapphire alias tash x
Sapphire
Sapphire
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 42

http://www.strictlyspiritual.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Martine Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:42 am

Excellent, I shall do watch this space! Any preference to deck got Fairie and Angel (Doreen) Angel other and Dream. I like interpreting Dreams and Psychometry too. Cheers Tash, give Tipsy and Stroke from me and the Rabbit a kiss.
Lots of love
Mart xx
Martine
Martine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphire Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:08 am

Hi any Cards which ever you feel drawn to thanks! Laughing
Sapphire
Sapphire
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 42

http://www.strictlyspiritual.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Martine Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:51 pm

I think its the Fairies for you my friend. x
Martine
Martine

Back to top Go down

Free reading request Empty May I have a mini reading?

Post  shooting star Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:38 pm

Hi I am interested to have a little reading if poss.

Thankyou
XX
shooting star
shooting star

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Back to top Go down

Free reading request Empty Hello

Post  Lightmessenger Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:04 pm

Hi Shooting Star !!
Do you have a specific question? or would you like a general one?
Will post your reading in couple of days
xxxxx
Lightmessenger
Lightmessenger
moderators
moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  shooting star Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:06 am

Hi Lou,

Just a general one would be great please.
xx Smile
shooting star
shooting star

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Back to top Go down

Free reading request Empty READING

Post  onyx Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:44 pm

Hi
could I have a reading please just a general one would be great. xx flower flower
onyx
onyx

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Free reading request Empty free reading for shooting star

Post  Lightmessenger Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:09 pm

Hi Shooting star,
Please forgive me for not responding sooner, but been busy.
Here is your reading hun....

Ok Shooting Star,
Recent past: i feel that just recently you have been thinking about your direction in life and are longing to experience new things now as i feel you may get a little frustrated with the way things were going, the feeling i get here is boredom, and although you have enough to do around the house, i feel you want to do something for yourself so you may have been thinking of a course or taking up a hobby?
I feel also that now you are ready for anything and i feel you are getting stronger by the day.
Present: You are coming into some lovely energies now but i feel that you have been battling with yourself but now i see you feeling more at ease with who you are and what you want out of life.
Im not sure if you have had words with someone or if there has been a row or disagreement but this soon passes and i see a reconcilliation.
To come: You have some truly wonderful times ahead which will lift your spirits, its like dreams and wishes can come true for you now, how weird you have the Star card!!! so be prepared for a wonderful future, an Aquarius is showing up here too, so if you dont know one now, one comes on your pathway.This is a very spirirtual card and reminds you that your are a very spiritual person and that your guides are supporting you right now!!!

You have the angel card CHILDREN so perhaps you have been worrying about a little one or perhaps your life purpose is to work with children!! either way children pay a large part of your life at present.

Much love xxx
Lightmessenger
Lightmessenger
moderators
moderators

Back to top Go down

Free reading request Empty reading for Onyx

Post  Lightmessenger Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:23 pm

Hi Onxy,
Apologies also !!!
Here is your reading hun

Recent past: I get the feeling that just recently you felt trapped or restricted in some way, the zodiac sign of Capricorn shows strongly here hun, i also feel that you were concerned with regards to your finances and your security in general.
Did something go on for you around christmas time keep getting xmas with you,am not sure why?

Present:iam seeing you moving into the future nicely now and leaving emotional baggage behind, you have turned your back on something or someone, or you about to, keep seeing initial J mean anything to you?

To come:I see you really putting the past to rest here onyx, life steps up a pace very soon so you wont feel so irritable.
Can i say that you need to stop judgeing yourself with other people, be proud to be you!!
i feel you will sign a contract of some kind very soon.

Angel card is SIGNS the angels ask you to notice any signs that they are giving to you, it may be that you keep getting a nagging feeling to do something or you may keep seeing certain numbers? perhaps you keep finding feathers or pennies,the angels are all around giving you signs, be receptive and open to them.

much love xxxx
Lightmessenger
Lightmessenger
moderators
moderators

Back to top Go down

Free reading request Empty reading

Post  onyx Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:51 pm

Thanks for my reading. I can take most of what you,ve given me not to sure about christmas but may come to me. Definately getting angel signs feathers appearing all the time. I do know what the feeling trapped is all about as well, so thank you very much.
Much love. XXXX flower flower
onyx
onyx

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Free reading request Empty general free reading

Post  2 special boys Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:29 am

hi,im new to all this but feel i need some guidence wiv my life at the moment.my friend has told me about this lovely site and was wondering if you could help me

thank you very much.
2 special boys.

2 special boys

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Back to top Go down

Free reading request Empty welcome special

Post  Lightmessenger Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:36 am

Welcome 2 special boys!!
You may like to introduce yourself on the relevant forum.
We hope you enjoy our forum Very Happy I will reply to your request in the next few days hun
Love Lightmessenger xxx
Lightmessenger
Lightmessenger
moderators
moderators

Back to top Go down

Free reading request Empty Reading 4 2 special boys

Post  Lightmessenger Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:33 pm

Hi 2 special boys

Here is your reading hun....
First of all i get a sense that you have been feeling very emotional lately and feel that you have had some restless nights with all the worry that you seem to be carrying around you?
I feel that you are not getting the support that you should be,got you feeling quite lonely?
I pick up twins around you or it could be the sign of Gemini. There has also been talk about another/new car,? You seem to be at a cross roads at the moment,unsure of which way to go, but soon enough i see a new pathway for you and you will feel so much happier once you have made a decision. ( Only you can make this decision )

You will come out of this confusing period but you need to be strong here,so although you may feel like running away,you do need to persevere, your guides are supporting you and giving you the strength to pull through, so please dont worry.This card indicates good health & well being.
Think clearly and take courageous decisions, you will be pleasantly suprised!!
I have a Leo star sign and the initial " C " around you.

Angel card: Answered Prayer, (you could not have been given a better card), this says that the Angels have heard your requests for help, they know how sad you have been and they will help to bring
a positive outcome for all concerned !!

Hope this has helped you, i will send you some healing also to help you.
Blessings Lou xxx
Lightmessenger
Lightmessenger
moderators
moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  2 special boys Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:32 am

hi, thanks for my reading thats how i been feeling for a while so thank you very
much im very greatfull and i know what the "c" is.

lots of love
2 special boys xxxx

2 special boys

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next