StrictlySpiritual Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practise

5 posters

Go down

Practise Empty Practise

Post  Admin Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:55 am

Please use this forum to practise your psychic abilities, use your tarot,angel cards or any form of divination that works best for you!!

Rules:

One question one answer only please.
Questions relating to health,finances,pregnancy are NOT allowed.
Please remember you are dealing with other people and their emotions so be polite, compassionate and above all remember its your delivery that counts!!!
If you find that you are struggling then be honest and let the person know.

How it works, you post a question on the board, another member replies gives you the answer using his/her ability replies to you by posting on the board, once you have had your reading you then give feedback so that the person knows how accurate they were, then you simply swap over!!!.
cheers

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Practise Empty Re: Practise

Post  rainbowbrite Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:15 pm

ok this looks like fun i cant believe no one has tried this yet
ok can anyone tell me if i am in the right career i am feeling a bit of a loss of focus at the moment?
i dont know if that is enough but im the first to give it a go
lots of love

rainbowbrite

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphire Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:45 am

Hi Rainbow Brite i thought i would give this ago;
I feel you are trying to make everyone happy,so it is delaying you on your pathway.I think you need to trust your intuition,gut feeling
about your career because they are accurate.You already know what you are going to do!!!!
Call upon Horus (egyptian sun god) for help with spiritual or physical sight,including insight into the truth about situations.

I hope this is of use to you i dont normally do this but thought i would give it ago as it said to practice!!!
love and light
sapphire.x farao
Sapphire
Sapphire
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-01-13

http://www.strictlyspiritual.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightmessenger Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:41 am

Sapphire well done to you for having a go in this forum, hopefully Rainbow will get back to you soon with some feed back!! sunny
Lightmessenger
Lightmessenger
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post  rainbowbrite Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:06 am

thank you saphire and at leist we have started it off now so we can get more and more practice online and you are right i think i keep looking out side for my answers rather than in side and am so inpatient with career issues. it reminds me of the lotus evaluation model of self (i think thats what it is anyway) is there a question you would like to ask and ill have a go.
how did you find using your skills on line
thankyou lots of love

rainbowbrite

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphire Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:18 am

Hi Rainbow Brite I found it easier to do like this as there is no pressure or nobodies eyes are on you!!!!
I havent actually got a question but if you want to link in and see if you come up with anything that would be great thankyou x
Sapphire
Sapphire
moderators
moderators

Back to top Go down

Practise Empty Tashas Reading from Mart xx

Post  Martine Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:07 pm

Hello, Tasha.
maybe i should have read the notes to this topic before getting caried away, don't want to get told off lol only joking
I will do just one card then and if I get the thumbs up carry on with the other two.
Here goes, i chose the doreen virtue cards with different colour pens, and the past, present and future reading.

I feel drawn to share with you what I picked up with the Present card first as I feel we should always concentrate on the present
I got the Problem solved card and will be back later to write it up on here, going round a friends for dinner and my fingers are numb
Until we meet again....... lol
Martine
Martine

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post  Martine Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:53 am

Present card - Problem Solved - Colour pen chosen Light Blue - Throat Chakra

This is my interpretation and I asked for help from my guide, but I don't know what is from me and what the guide pointed me in the right direction with, if that makes sense.

i just looked at the picture and reflected on what I already knew about you, and didn't look up the meaning in the book, if you want that let me know unless you have the fairy deck? It may help to look at the picture as thats where I got all my info from.

There has been a long venture which you have been leading with the help and guidance of those around you, but as in the picture the boat is in the distance so I feel that you have lead the way mainly, or gone too quick for people to keep up! But the help and guidance of people and guides around you has been there all along the way.
You have reached the shore and it has been a long journey (I think this all refers to setting up strictly spiritual?)
and you are aware now and more cautious, there is a look of feeling overwhelmed, but freedom in what you do, and how you implement it or innovate new ideas. (as there are butterfly wings which could mean the freedom aspect)
Any problems that you have encountered on the way have been resolved but there is still an air of worry upon your face, that is saying, I cant rest long I must get ready for the next adventure.

How did I do Tash, want the past and future ?

Mart x
Martine
Martine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphire Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:27 am

hi martine many thanks you have done really well, yes I am always looking for the next project to start well done, if you have done the others yes I would love to know what you got thankyou x Laughing
Sapphire
Sapphire
moderators
moderators

Back to top Go down

Practise Empty Tashas Reading from Mart xx Part 2 The Past

Post  Martine Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:36 am

Testing
Martine
Martine

Back to top Go down

Practise Empty Tashas Reading from Mart xx Part 2 The Past

Post  Martine Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:17 am

Try to make that last word 'testing' in purple didn't work

Ok There were alot of people around you in your past, and you were spreading a lot of love and happiness. There was lots of celebrations (mainly babies I think but also marriages and celebration of life ie your husband after his accident) - hope I'm not overstepping the mark there or being to personal, please tell me if I am as I am a born worrier lol)

There is a total of 7 baby fairies on the card is this a significant number for you? Although there is a lot of light and the light is prominently in the centre where you are drawn to look first. The darker bits round the border could signify difficult times overcome and a celebration of life still around you.

The moon is prominent in this card, i think personally the moon affects do you have ie a cancer moon have you ever had your astrology chart done? (My mum does them) When there is a full moon in the sky it signifies new beginnings, new projects etc I feel that they are more noticebale wthe changes within you when the moon is full, or you tend to inniate new projects at this time especially. ie the beginning of strictly spiritual, you could go through old diaries and look up the moon pattern I have an empherdemis (not sure how you spell that)
Also this could have been a time when you organised your daughters birthday party or your own, the up and coming events at SS, you love to be around people and have very positive energy that spreads to all those you come into contact with by whatever means, you laugh alot and have always looked on the brighter side of life?

In my notebook I was drawn to write in the colour gold, and this correlates to the crown chakra yeah? And makes me think of spiritual connections. So in your past when you didn't know your future involved such alot of spiritual issues, and the moon and those around you have helped show you the light in so mny ways.
You are so much more aware of your spirituality than you were then.
Martine
Martine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphire Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:15 am

Well done Martine, after stevens accident i had a his not been well you know!!!! party for him to show him how proud we all was of how he coped ,also i love having parties and organizing them ie themed!!!!!!! I think the moon does affect me.You have done brilliantly !!!!! thanx x
Sapphire
Sapphire
moderators
moderators

Back to top Go down

Practise Empty You still have the future card to come

Post  Martine Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:51 am

just warming my fingers up to type better all numb.... lol feels like i have rubber hands like that film Kingpin seen it lol?
Martine
Martine

Back to top Go down

Practise Empty Tashas Reading from Mart xx Part 3 The Future

Post  Martine Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:18 am

The final card is the future, what i think is to come, i chose the colour green and thought that matched environmental issues quite well.
In the future you are going to be quite heavily involved with healing the planet. The most important part of the journey i feel you will be doing alone, but you're guide a golden eagle - second time the colour gold has come up which is your crown chakre, maybe yu will have to connect to your guides more than earthly beings to connect to the healing energy? The golden eagle maybe your poem animal will be there with you all the way.

The eagle signifies freedom, freedom to express your views, actions and thoughts to others in a non judged way, as you are around like minded people.
You have wings also in the fairy card but you are resting them, so maybe this signifies the near future when SS is running smoothly and fully established and you appear calm, collected and proud of you and everyone's involvement and contribution to SS. This could also signify Louise - Gold and yellow on the card and guides with you as Louise is one of your earthly guides like you are to her.
Martine
Martine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphire Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:28 am

Thankyou Martine You have done really well im sure Louise will agree!! How did you find reading like this? I like it because ther is no pressure on you lol x Thanks again I love you
Sapphire
Sapphire
moderators
moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Martine Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:55 pm

I really enjoyed it and it has given me the push i needed to practice on my friends, have done 3 other readings on friends and my own was apt, thanks for the oppertunity to practice, good idea. Hope Macy feels better soon.

Mart xx
Martine
Martine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum