StrictlySpiritual Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reiki

4 posters

Go down

Reiki Empty Reiki

Post  Admin Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:17 am

What was your reason for learning Reiki? bounce

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Reiki Empty Re: Reiki

Post  Crystal Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:40 pm

I got interested in Reiki because I have always been drawn to healing. Firstly it was spritual healing, connected to the local spiritual church, I started on the receiving end and it helped me alot. I heard that eveyone is able to give healing so I used to send healing prayers. Eventually I had an opportunity to join a closed circle for 2 years, which included learning aura healing and cystal healing.
The first time I heard of Reiki, was during my time in circle, when one of my friends said she did Reiki. It wasn't until one day she performed Reiki on my husband and he and I were shocked at his experience, the outcome was amazing. I knew then I wanted to learn more about it. I have now done my Reiki two, and as well as using it on friends and family, I am drawn to animal healing. I have worked on a friends horse, a rescued white dove, a cockatil and my own dog who has a bad heart.
When at the vets recently, my Australian vet appologies he would have to perform a treatment on my poor dog Poppy, which would normally be painful and he has almost had his hands bitten off by other dogs -with that I decided to hold her and give her Reiki at the same time. Appart from a little flinch at the beginning, she didn't react to any pain! He commented he was surprised. I asked him if he had heard of Reiki- he said back home, a lady brought her pet chicken for surgery when it had been mauled by an animal, and it's lungs were hanging out among other things!! She insisted he did what he could, and then she said she would take it home and give it Reiki. He said 'Do you know, that chicken lived!' Laughing
Love and Light Jill x
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightmessenger Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:41 pm

Thanks Crystal for sharing that with us, glad to hear that the poor chicken survived after that terrible ordeal!!!
I wanted to learn Reiki as I was forever hearing other people say how great it was and how much it had changed their lives.
Unfortunatley I was having real trouble finding a Reiki teacher in my area and the ones that i did manage to track down were charging ridiculous amounts of money, until completley out of the blue I bumped into "Soul Shepherd" at our local spiritualist church, we got chatting she told me that she was a Reiki master/teacher and the rest is history as they say!!
My main reason for learning Reiki was to heal my past, and to give me back my self worth that had been destroyed, I knew that this was going to be difficult and I knew that only I would be able to help myself, but the Reiki really did enable me to move foward and heal the past, I felt like a new person it was awesome!!! cheers
Lightmessenger
Lightmessenger
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Reiki Empty Re Animal healing

Post  Soul Shepherd Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:06 pm

Hey Crystal, Louise Very Happy

As many other Reiki people I have loads of Reiki stories to tell but your oneCrystal, reminded me why I learnt Reiki 1 and then also 2, which was level 1 to help our new rescue dog who had major behavioural problems and was on death row at a police kennels when we got her, needless to say she is a Reiki addict now, level 2 was to help my very sick elderly cat who at the time had a very bad cancer called fibrosarcoma, however it helped in ways I had not realised as level 2 kind of opens up your pyshic communication more especially with animals (well it did for me anyway) and in the end helped me to let him go which was the first time I had to "choose" death for one of my pets however it meant an end to his suffering and the reiki allowed me to really talk with him, on a deep level.

Additionally, I tamed some wild bengal kittens (long story how they were wild) for a breeder friend who had rescued the kittens mum along with other kittens and the last 2 could not be rehomed due to their extreme fear of people, in 2 weeks with Reiki and a lot of tlc I had transformed them, and ending up keeping the smallest who decided i was to be her new slave, and the other one was also sucessfully rehomed.

Finally a little like the chicken story, I had a semi feral cat which got injured but we didnt realise how badly until after a week of hide and seek in the garden we managed to catch her and get her to the vets, basically half of her face came away and exposed the bone and raw flesh which had been eaten, being squeamish i was immediately sick and the vet told me I would need to take her back every day for at least a week to have it re-dressed and it would be at least 6 months before it would fully heal and the fur start to grow back, I gave her Reiki as close to her cheek as was comfortable for her and in several small doses a day. By the end of the first week of dressing changes, the vet commentated on how rapid the healing was and within one month the fur had started to grow back, the vet was somewhat surprised at the progress and I mentioned I was using Reiki and he simply said, he had heard of it before but not experienced it for himself. Sadly we lost her to old age last August but she did make a full recovery from the injury and lived for several years after.

One of my other Bengals is a real softy so I attuned her with permission from her higher self to Reiki and she often would assist during client healings, one client a freind, commented or where the extra amazing energy was coming from and he was stunned at the end to discover the cat giving him healing lol!

Namaste

Elaine xxxxx
Soul Shepherd
Soul Shepherd
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 33

http://www.reikifusion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content