StrictlySpiritual Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from Admin & how to use forum

+2
Lightmessenger
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Hi from Admin & how to use forum Empty Hi from Admin & how to use forum

Post  Admin Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:30 pm

Hi everyone,
I am Mr Admin and im responsible for making this forum a safe place for you to discuss all things spiritual!!

If you have never used a forum before, please do not worry its very simple to use.
Simply go to a topic that interests you and see if you would like to join in with what is being discussed, you can then "reply to post" and carry on with the topic this is known as carrying on with the thread.
You may like to start your own thread in which case you would click on "New Topic", add a subject matter, then other members will respond to your thread.

So come on in and introduce yourself !!
Is any body there?....... ooops pardon the pun lol!

Last edited by on Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:11 am; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Hi from Admin & how to use forum Empty Hi

Post  Lightmessenger Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:42 pm

Hi all,
You have probably gathered its me Lou, well i thought i had better be the first one to introduce myself, and welcome you all!!
I hope we can all gain from this forum and share our knowledge...... after all knowledge is of no use to us if we keep it all to ourselves!!
Happy posting guys!! Very Happy
Lightmessenger
Lightmessenger
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Hi from Admin & how to use forum Empty Hello

Post  Soul Shepherd Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:33 pm

Hi Everyone, Very Happy

Just dropping by to say Hi to folks, and introduce myself, briefly! I believe myself to be a starseed and feel my home planet to be Orion for various reasons. bounce farao Laughing

I am a Reiki Master/Teacher and had the great honour of teaching both Lou and Tasha who as well as setting up Stricly Spiritual, have now set up this chat place so everyone can get together and have a great time discussing experiences, thoughts, and ideas. I know you will feel like this is a liitle home to you out there in the jungle that we often experience in our day to day lives.

My handsome sheltie Soleil who sadly passed to spirit 11 months ago has popped in to say Hi alien

So don't be shy, say hello, and let's get this forum off the ground, taking off, flying high and very soon out amongst all the other shooting stars! Like a Star @ heaven

Enjoy Life, Be Happy and always try and bring the sun in just like my little Soleil did!

Blessings

Elaine xxxx
Soul Shepherd
Soul Shepherd
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 33

http://www.reikifusion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hi from Admin & how to use forum Empty hi

Post  rainbowbrite Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:50 am

hi im just posting to introduce myself i dont quite know what to say i have know stricktly spiritual for a while now but still feel very new to the whole spiritual thing.
i am just learning in a closed circle and there is so much to learn im sure i feel new forever.
i am enjoying discovering the twists and turns on my spiritual pathway so much and feel exitement about what will happen next. i am currently learning the tarrot which is fun.
i also have done my rekki2 which i use all the time and find so useful in everyday life
i suppose the biggest thing i am lacking is the confidence to use my new skills openly but im sure this will come.
i think i have known my guides and that i am quite open all my life and it was so brilliant when i did the phycic development course and everything slotted togeather and i was so happy to not feel mad anymore
well i hope i havent bored you too much i look forward to speaking to you all
lots of love
rainbowbrite

rainbowbrite

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Hi from Admin & how to use forum Empty Welcome aboard

Post  Lightmessenger Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:03 am

Hi ya Rainbowbrite!!
Welcome aboard thank you for sharing that with us, yes most people do have issues with confidence, but the more you use your skills the more confident you get.
You have given some amazing evidence in circle, believe in yourself, we all do Very Happy
My guide said to me "the day you get over confident is the day you should hang your hat up as there is no place for the ego when you are doing spiritual work".
Happy posting Rainbowbrite xxx
Lightmessenger
Lightmessenger
moderators
moderators

Back to top Go down

Hi from Admin & how to use forum Empty Congrats on reiki 2 Rainbowbrite

Post  Soul Shepherd Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:08 am

Hey Rainbowbrite and welcome!

You are already showing increased confidence just be posting here, and you will find it opens up more sharing and experiences to you, so well done! learning Reiki 2 is a big step forward also, as no doubt your Reiki Master would have told you, Reiki is not just about healing, but it opens you up psychically too! Until I learnt Reiki I was aware I was different and knew I could heal but really was unsure about everything else, then in order to help one of our rescue dogs, I learnt Reiki, and as well as the amazing ability to channel Reiki for myself and my family and pets it also awakened me much more to the spiritual side of all things. Keep up your daily practice if you have time and if not try and combine Reiki with meditation as then you are making extra use of your time. Time being one of the things most people, but especially those waking up to spiritual side is one thing you can never have enough of!!!

As Louise says, confidence will come with time, and experience, and inner wisdom, and if you always talk and act from the heart, then you cannot go far wrong. Good luck on your path!

Namaste

Elaine xxxxx
Soul Shepherd
Soul Shepherd
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 33

http://www.reikifusion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hi from Admin & how to use forum Empty Hi from Sapphire!!!

Post  Sapphire Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:15 am

Hi ya everyone yes sapphire is tasha!!! I didn't even know what a forum was when louise said about having one and i didn't think it would be the sort of thing i would enjoy but i'm officially HOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it that everyone can chat and leave messages not just that but how informative it is and interesting reading other peoples views on things keep the posts coming im loving it xx sunny
Sapphire
Sapphire
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 42

http://www.strictlyspiritual.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hi from Admin & how to use forum Empty Greetings like minders

Post  Martine Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:07 am

hello my name is Martine/M/Mart/Marty/Pridge I am yet to give myself a forum name, if any of you that know of me have any suggestions let me know Smile

I have always been a bit spiritual my Mum - Lesley or Mumra as I call her, does Tarot, always had crystals and used to give me a piece of Tigers eye for my exams, she also is an Astrologer and Artist and just a very wise woman I have learnt lots from.
My Dad - Martin - has a secret sixth sense but sometimes getting info out of him is somewhat difficult.

I went on a Psychic development course about 3 years ago at the Clarence Cente in Southend, it was badly run and the woman running the show cancelled and the replacement thought we were all there to be clairvoyants, I did howeveor learn about Reiki and the owner said I should become a healer, so I did. I am looking for more practical ways to learn now, I have many many books on most spiritual topics going ie NLP, Telepathy, Hypmotism, Crystals, Tarot, Body Language, Astrology, Aromatherpy, Meditation, etc etc so if you are like me a book worm and need a loan on any subject, you never know I may just have a book I can lend you. Nice to meet all of you that I have and I look forward to meeting some of you that I haven't. Great Idea this forum/website I am so proud of Lou and Tash and all that they do, and even prouder to know them and be part of their lives.
Much love, happiness, feathers, rainbows and stars in the sky

Mart x
Martine
Martine

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Hi from Admin & how to use forum Empty Introduce yourself

Post  Lightmessenger Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:06 pm

Greetings
It is lovely to see people using the forum, welcome to our new members.
Come in and tell us a little bit about yourselves!!
We dont bite lol ..........( sapphire might) only joking Sapphire
xxxx

Last edited by on Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lightmessenger
Lightmessenger
moderators
moderators

Back to top Go down

Hi from Admin & how to use forum Empty Re: Hi from Admin & how to use forum

Post  Sapphire Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:13 pm