StrictlySpiritual Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reiki newbie

3 posters

Go down

Reiki newbie Empty Reiki newbie

Post  jason Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:43 am

Hi all,

Took my 1st degree with Louise yesterday and I must admit it not only was it a really good course but this has also had a very profound effect on me. At the moment I feel that no one could wind me up (and where I work I should be considered an ascended master for making that statement!!) however last night I had a really really terrible nights sleep no problems getting off as I fell asleep doing my 21 day cleansing but loads of stuff happenned which I will list.

First off with my hands over eyes and third eyes so a really early stage of the movements I see and hear this massive white spark thing (with physical eyes) so much so that it really made me jump affraid and I had to open my eyes I was not asleep at this point

Whilst asleep I then heard my name being called (this has happenned before) I then woke up looked at the wall and saw a number on the wall which then turned into a celtic cross and then a symbol which I could not read (this was not minds eye this was every day eyes again) I was just awake and as I concentrated and looked at this thing it faded

Again upon waking this time after being shaken I sit up rub my eyes and with my eyes closed but I saw with my physical eyes on my eye lids very very clear images of people who I do not know there were three of them and they were blurred focused then faded and changed into the next one

Wake in the morning my wife tells me that the little un has seen a man in her room who has tried to hit her and tell her off

I was very tired last night so every time I tried to ask what was happenning I fell asleep again and I have tried finding out this morning but I am not being given any clues anyone know whats happenning ?

jason

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-15

http://www.free-ur-mind.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Reiki newbie Empty For Jason

Post  Lightmessenger Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:51 pm

Hi Jason,
Im sorry to hear that you had a restless night!!

Glad you enjoyed, and thats good about work!!!
First of all i have also encountered the white spark thing!!! and apparantly( see if this resonates with you) i was told that the noise is the veil lifting, between earth and spirit i mean, did it sound like a cracking noise? Like when a christmas cracker has been pulled ? Try not to worry about that, i know it can spook you out a bit, it did me!! i do get a feeling that is what it might have been.
Secondly you heard your name being called, now that would be either a loved one in spirit or your guide/guardian angel, next time it happens stop what you are doing and reply to them and see if you get a sense of who it may be, they are trying to get your attention!!! lol
As i explained Reiki enhances your psychic abilities, and the faces that you saw but didnt recognise where probably spirits on the astral plane, this is a common occurance for those who are developing psychically or mediumistically, it happened to me loads years back, mum sees them too just before she nods off.
Tell your guides that you dont wish to experience this and they will do their best to help you, dont forget you are always in control!!
What was the number you saw? before it turned into a celtic cross? (again this is normal to be seeing ancient symbols)
As for the little one, do you clear your home from energies after you have done a hypno session?
I would imagine your child is very psychic Jason,but also children have these night terrors, i dont want you to think im disregarding what you said, but we must always look for a logical explanation first, try cleansing her room, you could also put a blue bulb in a lamp in the room, it calms down the atmosphere, put a piece of rose quartz in the room too,if you still have probs let me know and i will come and have a look for you.
As you know you will be clearing a lot now on an emotional level Jason, so perhaps you are releasing some inner demons so to speak, again this is very normal.
I hope this has helped and reassured you ? you may like to read the ascension forum, spiritual awakening list and whats up on planet earth energy alerts, i feel this would help you.
Hopefully tonight you will get a better kip!!

Let me know how you get on.
Im sure others will reply to this and help give you some insight!!
Blessings
Lightmessenger
Lightmessenger
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Reiki newbie Empty Re: Reiki newbie

Post  rainbowbrite Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:32 am

hi jason i used to get the images before i nod of and still do sometimes . it used to scare me to death when i was a child but then i didnt know about my spiritual side back then. when it used to happen to me as a child the images would always turn into wrinckled horrible faces which i think was my childish imagination playing tricks but it did used to scare me to death, i would hide under my cover sweating to death and not sleep. but when i was little i found this book in the library looking back now i think my guides may have lead me to it as i never found it again. it was a bout a young boy who was scared of the dark and to protect himself he would make an imanginary bubble around him of blue light and would fill it with all the love from his mum and dad and everyone who loved him. i realise the significance of it now but as a child it really helped me and put protection across in a really understandable way and cut out all the night terrors. and i still use it now . i dont know if this will help your child but it helped me as a spiritual child.

rainbowbrite

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jason Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:55 am

Thanks for the feed back guys yes Louise it was like a cracker or a crack of a whip the light itself was as though somebody had taken a picture with a flash camera that was how bright it was, I was shocked at first but not scared I just tried same with the images I can quite remember the number I think it was 12 it only flashed before turning into the cross. the only thing was this was with physical eyes. Dome my 2nd of 21 days and had nothing at all happen last night (don't know whats worse to tell you the truth !!)

As regards the little un I think the man in the room was a nightmare things that happen at night I can brush off as dreams its when she says things like "hello sophie socks look mummy shes up there floating" (points to bathroom ceiling) or when we say to her we are going to see nanny & grandad and she says what that one in there all this is when she was wide awake. I don't want to tell her that she is just imagining these things (though I do with the nightmares) as i don't want her to block herself but at the same time I don'tw ant her up all night either !!

I have tried clearing house although I never feel threatened in there its just every now and then it all goes a bit weird !!

jason

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-15

http://www.free-ur-mind.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down