StrictlySpiritual Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Energy Alerts for 2008

2 posters

Go down

Energy Alerts for 2008 Empty Energy Alerts for 2008

Post  Admin Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:08 am

Alerts for January

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Energy Alerts for 2008 Empty Alert for Jan 24 2008

Post  Soul Shepherd Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:41 pm

January 24 , 2008

GRIEVING AND ANXIETY ABOUT THE IMPENDING LOSSES

The What's Up On Planet Earth? energy alerts are offered several times per month by viewing them here. Your financial support makes it possible to continue offering information on this website free of charge. Please make a donation.

Notify me when a energy alert is posted!

Greetings!
We are yet in another stage before the imminent arrival of the new, but as always, it is a necessary part of the process before we can move into the reality of our wildest dreams.

In this energy alert you will find information about:

Why you may feel as though you are grieving, sad, tense, anxious, and fearful;

What you are readying to match up to and why;

The recession and why we will not be affected;

When the new beginnings are actually due to arrive;

The sorrowful ending of my marriage to Phil;

A new excerpt from The Ascension Companion.

In order to progress into a very new beginning, we first had to detox and let go of all the seemingly unpleasant purging and releasing we experienced in 2007. The long process of 2007 affected many of us deeply, and we needed a time to release the human related effects of it (the stress and trauma, etc.). Part of January then, was a time for rest, tying up loose ends, and making some time for ourselves for self care and to tend to matters we could not tend to before, along with finishing the last few touches of readying for our new endeavors, or storefronts.

We also began the process of squeezing through “the tunnel,” or making our way to a very new “other side.” And this process was related to the detox process as well, as it created many severe aches and pains in our physical selves as we let go of the past experiences of 2007 while in this tunnel of birth.

Now, we are at the next level, and it involves a grieving for what is being left behind. We are indeed going into a very new beginning, and in order to arrive there, we must leave much of the old behind. This old is not about the remnants of our traumas from 2007, but about all the old of an old world and old reality that existed until now. This phase can manifest as feelings of loss, sorrow, great sadness, anxiety (as we can no longer hold onto our old securities), great fear, insomnia, feelings of insecurity and panic, a lack of confidence, heart palpitations, difficulty breathing, and guilt, to name a few. And then again, you may feel like weeping as well. (When I watched the Democratic debates the other night, I cried because of the viscous attacks!)

Whether we are actually experiencing real losses in the physical reality or not, we can still experience these feelings for no apparent reason, as we are all so very connected to the whole and to each other.

Arriving in a new land means leaving the old land. And we are still in the final stages of our arrival. As we progress into this very new beginning, we will automatically be matched up with people, situations, and much of everything that is now a better fit or more perfect match for whom we are and how we are vibrating.

In a recent energy alert I mentioned that our relationship to food would be different now. We would now be at a vibrational place where we would simply and naturally attract to us and utilize the beneficial aspects of everything we ate, without having to consciously select severely healthy foods. And this is how it will be in regard to our very new beginnings.

The new will arrive for us, whether we like it or plan it or not! The new arrival of things which now match us much more perfectly, is happening all on its own. Through the old familiar and divinely orchestrated Law of Attraction, we will be matched up with individuals and situations that are a much better fit to where we are now vibrating.

And because these new changes are seemingly occurring without our consent, we may feel anxiety and trauma, a loss of control, and a discomfort in regard to our own power. But what is actually occurring, is that our souls are navigating for us, and they always know what is best. They are, as always, our truest and deepest guides. And this is what is creating the fall of the old as well.

How do we know what is a good match for us? How do we navigate through this process?

At first we may feel great tension as we are not remotely comfortable with what is occurring in our lives. It can feel like friction or a great resistance in regard to certain interactions and situations that are in our reality. Almost like a poking at our energy field, or an irritating burr under our saddle. This is an indicator that the match is not quite right…not a good fit, as we are resisting or simply feeling “not sure.” Ideally, we need to feel a “YES!” instead of a “maybe…” or a resounding “NO!”.

Another indicator is that an individual or situation will simply and very suddenly depart. This energy in form will leave our space very naturally and on its own, and not because we have consciously made a decision. The two energies then, can no longer share the same space. And we may not even consciously be aware of why…it just happens. These situations are being orchestrated at a higher level, and all is then in divine and perfect order, even though it may not feel like it.

There are other situations that can arrive as well. We can come to in impasse in a relationship, but adjustments can be made by either or both parties, and they can then continue on at a higher level together. But both parties must be willing either consciously or subconsciously to continue together as they climb their coinciding ladders of evolution as a team. And they must also be a match for their next steps or endeavors together while being separate as well.

At higher levels of reality, we do not have just “one” person that serves to fulfill all our needs or even joys. It is not possible. One individual might be perfect as a spouse in a variety of ways, one as a working partner, another as a “shared interest” partner, and yet another as a compassionate friend in time of need, and so forth. In this way, we are all brothers and sisters and deeply connected as friends. In the old world, we seem to believe that all these eggs must be in one basket. But until much of our ego selves are no longer present, this way of being will not be a reality. So for now, we seem to find an individual who fits us in as many ways as possible, although not in all ways.

So then, there are many scenarios possible as we adjust and tweak our energies for this very new beginning.

If you are not sure about things, simply allow yourself to be. Do not feel that you need to be making any decisions right now. The dust will eventually settle if you can allow yourself time to have no agenda and to give yourself space for self care and peaceful rest. All will be revealed in its own, as each layer of deeper truth will float to the surface one by one.

You can also take some time to go to your deepest levels of who you think you are. What really and truly fits you? What do you want for yourself that does not involve what you think you have to or need to do? Disregard what you may think is “right.” Disregard the ideas others may have for you. Try and imagine letting go of any responsibilities you think you are supposed to have. What have you always been really about? Guilt may arise at this point, but if you can, simply allow it to pass and be ready to go onto the next phase of what you truly deserve, as this is your divine path of new beginnings. You are supposed to be on this path, so it is OK to be there.

When we experience loss, or a dis-connect from the old, we usually feel as if we cannot get comfortable anywhere. We may not know where we belong. Tapping into our true and divine selves can serve to re-anchor us.

The falling of the old, in regard to the economy can be affecting us as well, but we can know that we will not be affected in any way as long as we are connected to a very new beginning. The new beginning is in a new reality. If we believe that we are still a part of the old, or what is now leaving, we will most certainly find ourselves in fear and anxiety. The more we are tapped into and connected to the mainstream or old reality, the more we will most likely experience these feelings. If we can focus on what is coming, and not on what is leaving, this can greatly help, and will place us in a space of the new.

What is true and right for each and every one of us is what will remain. What is leaving our spaces, is what is not longer a match or what is no longer in our best interest in regard to our very new beginning. This relates to the old world as well, and most certainly the economy or recession at hand. These old ways can no longer exist, so hence, a recession is now occurring.

How will we survive? Quite easily, for a few reasons. Our storefronts will now be in great demand, as many will now be ready for what we have to offer. We are not tied in to the mainstream, so we will not be affected by it. “Isn’t the mainstream where the money is?” you may wonder. There will always be money, until we have evolved into a reality where it does not exist. Our storefronts are designed to bring in that money so we can survive while we are finalizing a lifestyle where we no longer need money.

Our storefronts are what will still tie us to the old, but we will only be involved in these storefronts for limited times, as they will exist in part in the reality of the old and we cannot be there for long periods of time. Our storefronts will contain energies of great compassion and love for others. This in itself is a higher vibrating energy and allows for them to continue existing.

In the meantime, we will be connecting with our “families,” or communities, as we begin creating the New World, which will not be connected to the old. And this New World will evolve into a reality where no money exists. Some might say and have possible epiphanies of higher states of consciousness regarding how things truly exist at higher levels, and rightfully so. But we can only be where we are now. We do not exist at these higher levels yet in form, even though we may get glimmers of them. We are evolving into them, and the vast majority is not living in these much higher states of consciousness yet. This is how evolution works. We evolve, the masses catch up, and we evolve again. Even though we may believe that things should be this way or that way, we must first be these ways ourselves before we are a match for them, or before we can arrive there. Just having them in our heads is not enough, but it is the beginning.

There will be another opportunity for accessing a higher reality that will occur on February 11th. This date, and the windows of energy that surround it, will serve as an anchor and support for the arrival of the new. This will be a pivotal point in regard to the new. So we still have some time yet, even though things will begin unfolding in a leisurely way before then.

At the core of our being, we want everyone there with us. We are very much a part of a vast whole, deeply love each other, and want to be together with all our brothers and sisters.

I have shared with you over months past a wonderful man named Phil. And because you have shared with me, I must continue in this sharing. Phil and I can no longer be together as we once were. With respect for his privacy, I am not able to reveal any details of our sudden and deeply sorrowful parting. This has been a most difficult time for us both, and I have grieved over this loss and the loss of a dream that could never be at the depths of my being. I have never cried so many tears.

Does this mean that there will never be any hope for new relationships, and that they never work out? Please know that it does not. I so greatly appreciate the love and support sent our way by all of my readers in regard to our marriage. I am unable to go into our personal details, but know that wonderful relationships, and marriages that last forever are always a possibility.

As we go through this latest phase of readiness for our very new beginnings, always know that we are in this together, as the brothers and sisters we came to be.

If you are not a subscriber to the email notification list that a new energy alert has now been posted on this web site, I have created a special page linked to this energy alert that includes a book excerpt that you would have missed if not an email subscriber (the emails always contain free book excerpts). It goes into much more detail about the ascension experience of loss that many have experienced. Access this excerpt.

www.whatsuponplanetearth.com

Wishing you heaven in your heart, starlight in your soul, and miracles in your life in these miraculous times...

Until next time,

Karen
Soul Shepherd
Soul Shepherd
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-13

http://www.reikifusion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Energy Alerts for 2008 Empty Feb 1 Energy Alert!

Post  Soul Shepherd Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:52 am

February 1 , 2008

SEARCHING OUR HEART OF HEARTS

The What's Up On Planet Earth? energy alerts are offered several times per month by viewing them here. Your financial support makes it possible to continue offering information on this website free of charge. Please make a donation.

Greetings!
Have you been cleaning out your closets of late? Re-arranging those file cabinets? Going through your old storage places? Getting rid of all those old cd’s you no longer listen to? Throwing out things you have not been utilizing for awhile and feel are no longer a fit for you now? Are you re-arranging and organizing?

Mercury retrograde is assisting us in preparing for our very new beginnings. Going back and clearing out the old is a part of this process. Innately, we are getting ready for what is to come, as we will soon be very busy with all the new manifestations and won’t have much time to deal with old business. In addition, the old no longer serves us in a new beginning as it is part of an energy of the past…an energy which does not exist in this very new reality we are now poised to experience.

“Where do I go from here?” you may be wondering. “I can no longer go back to the old creations of what was, or to where I once was, but I have absolutely no idea where I am headed now! And where is it anyway? Nothing seems to be arriving or manifesting for me! Just a lot of confusion and see-sawing!” Yes, we cannot go back. This is because we are no longer in alignment with the old. Through the massive restructuring and purging and releasing process we undertook in 2007, we are now most certainly no longer a match for what we once were.

So then, we know we must go forward into something new, as it is most certainly time for our very new beginnings. The challenge we now face, is that a higher vibrating reality which we now match has not yet been created, and we then find ourselves in states of confusion, feeling lost, identity crisis, lack of confidence, insecurity, and the like.

“Where in the world am I?” you may wonder. “And who in the world am I?” you may wonder as well. Going forward into situations and creations of the old only serves to feel like a lateral change, and a disappointing one at best…and many of us know that it is indeed time for a change.

This state of being can create indecisiveness as well, because we are not totally sure about this or that as nothing seems to fit as it should. We cannot say “YES!” like we may want to. The presidential elections here in the US are illuminating this state as well. One moment we will have a frontrunner, and the next this candidate will be at the bottom of the poles. There is a new twist and turn at every moment.

We are in a state of indecisiveness, confusion, insecurity, and angst because things are not yet settled in regard to what is coming. There is still time for change, and time for individuals and situations to make new and different decisions before the big thrust of the new arrives.

Individuals are moving ahead, others are not willing to make a change or release the old, and thus, new matches are abounding. And then suddenly, changes may be made and an entirely new scenario unfolds again. It can be difficult to stay steady and catch up to all these roller coaster manifestations! And finding and declaring a steady path can be near impossible as well!

So then, during this time, we are being asked to consult our heart of hearts. Our heart of hearts…the deepest part within us…who we really are…what we are really about…thus, what we are really wanting. We have left much of our old selves behind (and will continue with this process over and over again), and now what we are being matched up to might be something entirely different than we have ever known before.

Because we have tapped into and are now vibrating our true and more purified selves more than ever before, what we thought we may have wanted last year, may now no longer fit. We are different people now. When we search deep within us, we may find that we now want what we have been missing in our lives for a very long time. We are attempting to balance out, in addition to creating what is in alignment with who we really and truly are.

There is but another piece as well. We need our brothers and sisters with us now. We can no longer create and live alone. We are now vibrating more than ever as a whole. We can no longer do “it” by ourselves. We need each other as never before.

The new babies are arriving as well…and arriving in droves! It is so exciting to see. They are so ready to be here, as they know that much has been accomplished and it is now time for them to be here and hold the energy for a very new world. We just found out that my daughter is having twins! We are so excited, as she was not planning a pregnancy, and twins do not run in any of our families. These new little ones want to be here, and are taking every opportunity to find an opening! They are a very new energy, and vibrate very differently than any of our little ones so far.

So then, the dramas are not over yet. There is still time for many new twists and turns as things are still lining up for us. The best thing we can do right now, is to ask ourselves what it is that we truly want, down to the very last detail. Things are never all or nothing, black or white. It is always best to tweak our dreams into scenarios and realities that truly fit in all ways. We may want a little of this here, and a little of that there…not necessarily an end to some things, but perhaps just less of some things and more of others.

It is time to get brutally honest now. Behaviors and manifestations in others that may have bothered us in the past may have bothered us because we needed and wanted more of what the other had, but could not rationalize or allow it in ourselves. This type of situation comes from mis-perceptions within us…and we all have them!

We are now poised at a very beautiful place where we can do all of this. We can really and truly decide what it is that we want. What we really want and perhaps could never admit to or were not consciously aware of, or even ready for until now. Most first wavers want to retire. They have done a lot for this planet so far. The end of this rainbow involves setting up for the new world, and then choosing if we want to stay in our self created heaven or move on into a very new universe which our souls have never experienced before. It is a time for the graduation of our souls. A time like never before.

So then, some will strongly desire their heaven on earth, and others will be at a place where they desire to assist humanity and serve in regard to getting more and more souls on board and into the higher realms. And then, of course, many will be doing both for awhile. I have written more about this structure and plan on my new web site, but part of me is so wanting to retire that I have manifested a “lost in the mail” new laptop (for weeks now!), and a new web site that seems to be taking forever to be ready!

Know that we are always right where we need to be, and all, as always, is in divine and perfect order. The dust has yet to settle. But the new is getting closer and closer every day, and when it indeed arrives, it will be a great match for us!

Wishing you heaven in your heart, starlight in your soul, and miracles in your life in these miraculous times...

Until next time,

Karen

Send this Energy Alert to a Friend

Spanish Translation of Energy Alert
Italian Translation of Energy Alert
Portuguese Translation of Energy Alert

French Translation of Energy Alert

German Translation of Energy Alert

Slovenian Translation of Energy Alert

Want to read more about the ascension process?
The Ascension Companion, The Ascension Primer, Remembering Your Soul Purpose / A Part Of Ascension, and Staying in Alignment are ready to order in paperback and e-book format!

Did you miss the previous message?
Read it in the archives!
New messages are posted approximately every three to ten days.

Are you viewing the newest Energy Alert?
To be sure your computer is showing you the newest page, please refresh your browser.
Soul Shepherd
Soul Shepherd
moderators
moderators

Back to top Go down

Energy Alerts for 2008 Empty Latest Energy Alert

Post  Soul Shepherd Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:19 am

February 6 , 2008

COMPLETING THE TRANSITION...WE ARE FINALLY AT THE TURNING POINT

Greetings!
Missed the energy alert for February 1st? You can read it here.

In this energy alert:

Some manifestations of the rapidly changing energies;
Why we are near the end of the transition;
Why miracles and surprises are unfolding daily;
and my miracle re-union with Phil.

Such a turn of events I have never seen thus far in our spiritual evolutionary process, with new twists and turns at any given moment, great surprises, and miracles abounding!

This transition phase from one dimensional reality to another, as we enter into the land of prosperity, new beginnings, and the life of our wildest dreams has been an eventful one, to say the least. It seems that we just complete one stage, and then we are into quite another, as we begin aligning with the best of us, aligning with what it is we truly and deeply want, aligning with what we are now a better match for, and aligning with our own particular versions of heaven.

Being that we are aligning and shifting at different rates, although pretty much all on the same page now, we may find that we are a match for something one day, and not a match the next. So much is shifting as we are settling into our higher states within, that much is being created in regard to a vast array of choices being offered to us. And in addition, what was a given one day, can suddenly become moot the next.

As we see-saw our way into a very new reality, it can be unsettling, challenging, and interesting at best to hold a line when so much seems to be changing at any given moment. It can seem that we make a permanent decision at one phase of our settling in process, and then everything changes and a new decision is then called for, as the matching up process has dictated a very new scenario indeed. But ever so slowly, we are reaching our final destinations for this transitional phase, even if we have had to tick tack our way there.

Here in the US, we just had the Super Bowl…a football game which decides the champion team for the year. One team, the Patriots, was undefeated for 18 straight games. The opposing team, the Giants, had lost a few games. The odds makers predicted a 12 ½ point spread, with the Giants losing. My first Super Bowl…it was truly amazing.

Neck in neck for most of the game, at the very end, the Giants scored a touchdown and won the game much to everyone’s surprise. A team that had held a consistent winning streak, or a consistent energy for months, very suddenly experienced a change. The energies are changing so rapidly now, that about anything can and is happening. Energies which had been lagging behind are now catching up…as there is still opportunity for all to come on board.

Our presidential elections here in the US are reflecting the same. One candidate may have held the lead for many months with the expectancy of a win, and then very suddenly, another takes the fore-front as the energies are changing. The see-sawing begins, and then eventually, the dust settles.

In this regard, expect to see a big surprise in the final results. We are heading for a very new beginning, and this energy will dictate much in regard to future manifestations. Our Barrack Obama reflects the energy of the new, and we will see him catching up and creating great changes of hearts in the minds of many. The new energies which have lagged behind as they were not yet a match for the new energies during previous predictions, will suddenly explode, catch up, and dictate a very new scenario.

And this is what happened in regard to my marriage as well. I would have never imagined in my wildest dreams that Phil and I would re-unite (or I would have never announced it to my readers, and believe me, it was the most difficult energy alert I ever had to write), but oh so suddenly on the last day of January, the shifts within us finally “gestated” to their final levels, and we were once again an incredibly perfect match. I don’t believe that he or I remotely resemble the people we were when we first met a year ago last February…we were total opposites in every way, and as 2007 was the year for creating balance, it is indeed occurring for many of us.

Phil has always said that it has been interesting being married to someone who always knows what is coming. There were never any surprises for us. But I have to say that I love it when Source surprises us! There have been so many exciting surprises in the past few weeks, it has been like opening Christmas packages, never knowing what may be inside. We may think that the old patterns of what usually occurs will indeed occur again, or perhaps that things are always set in stone, but the “predictors” have been way off this time, and how divine it is!

This is because we are entering very new territory, and it is the territory of the higher vibrating energies. We are our best and truest selves now, with so much having been purged in 2007. This is when miracles abound, as like energies continue to attract like energies, but the energies which have remained are vibrating so much higher that it will soon feel as though we have indeed entered the gates of heaven, as we attract to us so many awesome miracles.

Yesterday, the 5th of February, marked the point of our lowest ebb. On this day, some of us may have felt that we could take no more, that we had had enough disappointments, that nothing might ever change, and our spirits might never be rejuvenated again. The energies had to go as far as they possibly could in regard to hitting the bottom, or in regard to having nothing really manifesting for us yet except losses and the old. This is as far as they needed to go, even though it may have felt as if we were deflated, lethargic, sorrowful, greatly disempowered, and severely disappointed.

But this stage has reached its final destination, and is now over. It is over now because of the solar eclipse which is due to arrive tomorrow, February 7th. Solar eclipses always bring in a very new beginning. The sun is blocked for a time, and when it re-emerges, it is a very new day. The old stops and the new arrives after the standstill or “end” has completed itself. And as any cosmic occurrences and energy shifts have been increasing their power and effects exponentially as we continue to evolve, this event will be a big one indeed.

Our beloved inhabitants of the land down under, have asked over the past months, if the energies affect them the same as they affect those in the northern hemisphere. Generally speaking, they do indeed. We are all going through the ascension process together, and are thus affected the same. Of course there are variances to the degree in which we are affected, as some of us are more sensitive than others, and some are more tapped into energies than others.

In addition, North America is the fore-runner for most of the planet, in regard to the fact that it embodies the energy that the rest of the planet jumps off from. Of course there are many countries and other areas that embody a much higher vibrating energy and reality, but North America holds the energies for change, for embodying what needs to change, and so forth. It is hard to describe here in words.

So then, we here in North America are much more affected by various changes that those in other areas of the planet may not be. Phil has provided some input here, as he speaks in facts, and I speak in terms of energy (the same way we give our tours), as I couldn’t figure out how to explain this: “The bushmen of the Kalahari, for instance, really aren’t affected by a stock market crash, as they are so far removed from the source. The bushmen of the Kalahari may be more affected by the weather. McDonalds began in the US. Now they are all over the world. You can now go to Madrid or Moscow and get a Big Mac. So then, the US has an incredible global effect. Whatever happens in the US has an effect then, all over the world.”

The US has much to change in regard to systems, or perhaps embodies more of what is to fall. There are those who have recently visited here, and strongly felt a need to flee. When they returned home to their native land, they felt much better. And this is how it is. There are more channelers and the like in Northern America as well. This continent embodies the avant-garde, and because of this, it has much to “un-do,” even though there are many here who embody the energy of the new world as well.

As far as being in the beginning the stages of living in community, each community embodies its own specific purpose, and each community will be separate from the whole, but all these communities will connect with each other and create a whole as well; a much higher vibrating whole. All energies here on the planet are not vibrating at the same level right now, so in this way, these separations will occur, even though they will also create unity. Higher vibrating energies cannot reside in the same space as lower vibrating energies…this is simply the law of how energy works, and this is what creates the hierarchies that comprise the order of the universe.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to those in the southeast of the US who have recently experienced such great loss from the powerful and tumultuous tornadoes. Our thoughts and our love are with you.

Until next time,

Karen
Soul Shepherd
Soul Shepherd
moderators
moderators

Back to top Go down

Energy Alerts for 2008 Empty RING ANY BELLS LIGHTMESSENGER!!!!!!

Post  Soul Shepherd Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:58 am

February 14 , 2008

THE LONG ROAD HOME

Greetings!
Where in the heck is all that abundance, those big waves of light, joy, peace, and everything else that is supposed to have arrived in 2008, the year of New Beginnings? Are you perhaps wondering… “New beginnings…hah! What has happened now? Are things ever going to change? When is my ship going to come in? I’m sorry I ever dared to hope that the tide would ever turn! Every time I get my hopes up, they seem to get dashed by yet more unpleasantness and disappointments!”

“I absolutely have no more left to give. My gas tank is empty, my battery is dead, and I am overdone waiting to receive. I can no longer serve, care, or even wade through masses of red tape, processes, or hoops to jump through in order to get anywhere! I need help! I can’t do this on my own anymore! I am wiped out, burnt out and exhausted, and now I am even getting cynical, angry, frustrated, impatient, edgy, grumpy, and even a bit depressed…even to the point where I have become darn right apathetic. I cannot go on like this for one more day! I have been stretched to the limit, and there is nothing more left that can stretch…this is just too much, especially after all I endured in 2007. I want to go home now…”

If you have had any of these thoughts of late, you are not alone. The energies are building up and setting up, and this is causing pressure, blow ups, and huge bottlenecks that can make one feel claustrophobic, trapped with nowhere to go, stressed, pressured, edgy, and very irritable. And in addition, physical pressure can be felt as well in ways relating to being bloated, having sinus pressure, intestinal distress, indigestion, and nausea.

We are under a pressure cooker now with these built up energies all around, and manifestations of this pressure are abounding. Here in the US news, there have been many mass shootings, screaming matches, accusations, and temper tirades; all symptoms of this building pressure. The current situation in Israel is yet another example of the pressure build-up. During these surges of higher energy, I usually receive a barrage of attacking and hostile e-mails and letters from readers, and this time was no exception.

The opening has not yet been completely cleared for our mass entrance to the higher realms, and we are thus being compressed and piled up at the entrance. What a long labor in the birth canal it has been! Higher vibrating energies have been held back from their true and rightful place for awhile longer, and it can feel downright uncomfortable indeed. Some have reached the turning point (notably at the eclipse of the 7th or even before) and are more than ready, and others are still aligning.

Did 2007 do us in? Has there just been too much challenge for our spirits to endure? Will we be able to recover? Is it too late? When the new and the great entrance to a higher vibrating reality is finally and completely opened, will we even care? Have we given up? Is this current wait we are experiencing just too much to endure?

Well, here’s the scoop. As is usually the case, we are once again giving as many as possible plenty of time to arrive in their new higher vibrating spaces. We always want to embrace as much of the whole as possible, especially when this latest and impending leap is going to be such a huge one. In this regard, things are still being aligned (for me personally, I am oh so grateful as Phil and I would never have been able to re-unite!).

We will be ever so thankful that we have waited. Waiting will affect much, as it will allow so many more of our brothers and sisters to be with us. Yes, there have been pivotal points along the way….planetary alignments and such which have served to strengthen and assist with this massive aligning process. Each new stepping stone is vitally needed, as each earmark serves to strengthen and support the process.

Underdogs are beginning to rise to the surface and reign because they are more aligned now with the higher energies, and the old or familiar “household” energies are being usurped as these alignments progress (unless, of course, they change as well and become aligned themselves). As mentioned in the last energy alert, the Super Bowl here in the US and the phenomenon with Barack Obama are examples of this more aligned energy moving to the forefront. On Tuesday at the renowned Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, the second oldest continuously held sporting competition in the United States, Uno, a two year old beagle, won best in show. As the New York Times reported: “Beagle, a Breed Long Unsung, Wins Best in Show… Snoopy would be pleased. His breed, long passed over for glory, had finally triumphed.”

Energies which have long been overlooked are now getting their due attention. And this means that lightworkers, or those carrying the light, will finally get their due or in other words, their time has finally come.

For our time to come, we need to really be clear about what it is that we truly want…what we want from the deepest parts of our souls and from our heart of hearts, because we will most assuredly receive it. Not necessarily what we “think” is possible, but what it is that we really and truly want…or what is the most in alignment with our true and authentic selves. The highest vibrating parts of ourselves are what are aligning now in a very natural and vitally important way.

Are we willing to let go of how we used to vibrate? Are we willing to let go of who we thought we were? Are we willing to let go of the aspects of ourselves that we needed in order to survive in the old world? Is it finally safe for our original innocence to come out? Can we go back to the pure and sensitive souls that we once were in our early childhood?

In the newly arriving higher realms we most certainly can. Once we are aligned here, it can be darn right difficult to have to go back to the old reality where we were in charge, where we had to monitor things, where we had to protect ourselves, and where we had to be vigilant. In the higher realms we are aligned with and wired for the paradise energy. This is why we can no longer make things happen ourselves, why we are exhausted from doing it all, and why we are so ready to receive and even retire.

We are ready to receive now because in the higher realms reality, this is how it is. Things simply fall into our laps, we need not do anything to get anything, and so forth. In addition, our relationships are much more about companionship and joy, with no corresponding issues. Just fun, laughter, peace, and bushels of love! We are currently manifesting some of these things in bits and pieces, but once the gates open all the way, we will be flooded with the new reality of the higher realms.

How long will this re-aligning process continue? Personally, I do not know…and this is the beauty of it. At our soul levels, we continue to have “meetings,” always concurring as a group with the plan and how it should best unfold. And because of this, the grand plan is always open for change, surprises, and never ending miracles! When enough have been given the opportunity to “choose” or to align, and consequently done so, then a shift in energy or an energy “break” will occur, and the gates to heaven will open, releasing the bottleneck we are now feeling as many who are now ready are being jammed up at the gate….and darn right frustrated! And it is always best to have these pivotal moments coincide with planetary alignments or celestial events, as they greatly serve to support or carry these energies through. They are great vehicles indeed.

March will be pivotal with the equinox, as each consecutive equinox usually serves to be more powerful than the preceding one. But no one will know for sure until the time is right.

It can be frustrating and strange feeling that the “new” is perhaps not yet here. And we are craving the new as we are now aligned with it. We cannot go back…it can feel downright awful when we have to engage in or still be a part of the old. Feelings of depression can result, as we may feel stuck, disappointed, held back, in the wrong place, or perhaps even tired of waiting and we may not even know why we are so crabby, weary, or deflated!

We have waited a very long time for this very new beginning to arrive, and in order to do it right and with integrity, and assure that as many are on board as possible, we must wait a bit longer. We will be oh so glad that we did!

Until next time,

Karen
Soul Shepherd
Soul Shepherd
moderators
moderators

Back to top Go down

Energy Alerts for 2008 Empty Re: Energy Alerts for 2008

Post  Sponsored content