StrictlySpiritual Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

soul transformation

4 posters

Go down

soul transformation Empty soul transformation

Post  ellie61267 Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:31 am

Can anyone tell me if they know what soul transformation is? I got told i need to find out about it by one of my guides. But havent got a scobby-doo what it is. Any help would be greatly received.

xxx Shocked

ellie61267

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

soul transformation Empty Re: soul transformation

Post  rainbowbrite Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:50 am

that sounds really interesting but im sorry i cant help as i dont know neither cant wait for a reply though
lots of love

rainbowbrite

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

soul transformation Empty Soul transformation

Post  Lightmessenger Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:31 pm

Hi ya Ellie,
Lovely to hear from you!!!
You have me thinking now, done some research and found this on net? (found this on awakeningtospirit.com )
Does this resonate with you?

What is Soul Transformation?
Soul transformation is all about attuning to your higher self and allowing more of “you” to be present in your everyday life. In order to embody who you really are, anything which is not you and does not support your highest good is transformed into a higher way of being, just like the alchemists of old transformed base metal into gold.

Anyone else got or found any takes on this, please help if you have Question
Loads of love xxx
Lightmessenger
Lightmessenger
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie61267 Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:28 am

I actually dont know where to look to find more of me. I will have a look under the bed, you never know what might be lurking there!! cheers I know that everything is frustrating me at the mo, including the ' old man' grrr! any ideas of how to find the piece thats missing, as im even struggling to calm my mind during meditation. Anyone do colonic for the brain? affraid (just dont turn the table round, ouch!).

Love to you all, big snogs and hugs

MWAH
XXX

ellie61267

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

soul transformation Empty Spiritual Alchemy

Post  Soul Shepherd Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:14 pm

Louise, I had to laugh when I read your posting re the alchemy of old, not out of unkindness but just another one of those wierd coincidences Laughing

Basically as I have mentioned in other posts, I am working a lot with Quantum Physics and one of my favourite Audio CD sets is by Dr Luanne Oakes, I have all her sets now as her work is amazing and she mostly works with sound frequency recordings to kind of encode your dna and balance your chakras and well basically giving you a physical tune up, however her latest programme is entitled "Spiritual Alchemy" and like in Louises posts explains all about how alchemy started and what it really is all about as well as explaining, how you can transform yourself and have more contact with your higher self using spiritual alchemy.

At this rate I should get commission from these people, but I just love their work, I got the CD set from Nightingale Conant who you can easily find on the web, it was not cheap for the set approx £40 however it can be used indefinately and if you have an interest in this area, have a look at NC's site where it tells you more about the set. Also when you think about it it is good value since you get 8 Audio CD's with frequency treatments embedded in each one as well as a CDROM ebook.

I have played a couple of the CD's when I have some friends over and they are blown away by them. It is hard to explain but it is kind of like you go somewhere else both far away but also right here and it feels like something just clicks inside you each time.

Don't know if that helps, anyway NC sometimes have sales so have a look and see! All I know is when I play them now matter how I felt before ie; ok, great, amazing, I ALWAYS feel better, more amazing etc after.

Namaste

Elaine xxxx
Soul Shepherd
Soul Shepherd
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-13

http://www.reikifusion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content