StrictlySpiritual Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starseed

2 posters

Go down

Do you feel you are a Starseed?

Starseed Vote_lcap100%Starseed Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Starseed Vote_lcap0%Starseed Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Starseed Vote_lcap0%Starseed Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Starseed Empty Starseed

Post  Admin Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:50 am

Hi
Thought this may be of interest !!!
Take the starseed quiz:

http://home.earthlink.net/~pleiadesx/starquiz.htm

Blessings Lightmessenger xxx

Last edited by on Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:02 am; edited 3 times in total

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Starseed Empty Three waves of starseeds

Post  Lightmessenger Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:13 am

Ascension Update - January 2008
By Jelaila Starr
Written January 13, 2008

As I sit here drinking my morning coffee and watching the birds feeding at the bird feeders outside my window, it’s hard to believe that dramatic, reality changing planetary events are taking place, but they are, even Bernie and Bea, the retired couple next door are aware that something is going on. Our weather here in the Midwest is no longer normal. Many of us have ceased to discuss it in those terms. Yep, Mother Earth is moving through her ascension process and its one hell of a ride. So what’s happening now? Where is Earth in her process?

Beginning with last year, we completed a 10 year cycle which saw the awakening of three waves of starseeds, walk-ins, and lightworkers known as the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Waves. These brave and courageous souls all began with work to assist Mother Earth and humanity through the changes involved in the ascension process. Many of the 1st and 2nd Wavers fulfilled their initial missions and towards the end of 2007 felt that they were done and could go home if so desired. Some did transition either through physical death or the walk-in process. Those who chose to remain are now being given a new mission. Generally speaking, it is to help further integrate the consciousness of compassion (aka the galactic consciousness) into the 3D realm. They have the 3rd Wavers to assist by helping them to rewrite their material in order to appeal to a more mainstream audience and/or by using the media to further disseminate their messages. This is the primary function of the 3rd Wave and their overall mission.

Moving into 2008, we begin a new phase, one that will see us through 2012 and the creation of a new more balanced society. We must put our noses to the grindstone, so to speak, because we intuitively know that we no longer have time to waste. Changes are occurring that demand we pay attention. For example, there are new stargates opening. Stargates are interdimensional gateways to others areas of our solar system, galaxy, universe and beyond. They also enable us to move into other dimensions. It’s my understanding that these stargates are opening as part of Earth’s physical move upward in concert with humanity’s increase in consciousness. Imagine Earth on an upward spiral progressing through dimensions. As both “ascend” we experience new phenomena. Well, it’s not really new but it is new to us. Stargates are natural phenomena of the galaxy. You could say they are the major interchanges in the galactic super highway system. We have begun to move beyond our limited one dimensional, one life, one reality way of thinking. As Dr. Wayne Dyer says, “You’ll see it when you believe it.” Thanks to quantum physics, because we now have a scientific basis for believing they exist, we now are able to see them. For the record, I am aware of three stargate locations; Upper Michigan around the Glen Arbor area. Keep in mind that stargates are not stationary. They do move a little. I am told that a radius of 75 miles is not uncommon. Two other locations are Montana and the northern Phoenix, AZ area. Pretty exciting, don’t ya think?

Moving up the dimensional spiral in our quest to ascend is becoming more physically challenging. We are now required to dump even more of our emotional baggage (the deeper more painful stuff) and do it at an even faster rate. Whew! This is due to the fact that as we move higher the pace increases. For those just starting the process it can be quite daunting with all the physical symptoms such as headaches, dizziness, memory malfunction, a loss of mental acuity, and weight gain. For those who have completed a significant portion of their clearing, the challenge now less about the physical pain and more about the mental/emotional pain. It seems we are in a near constant battle to keep our thoughts and emotions in a balanced state. I for one find this to be the case. It seems I have one or two good days where I feel emotionally good and in balance only to be followed the next day by intense sadness. Sometimes that sadness in accompanied by irrational fear and anxiety that is so extreme that I think I am literally going to lose my mind. Those are the times when is it hard to accept that the mental and emotional stuff is just the still unresolved emotional portion of physical wounds coming up to be cleared, especially when I end up depressed. And, when the emotions hit upon waking, it really makes for an emotionally difficult day. For those of you experiencing this, you know what I mean.

People often ask me what they can do to help alleviate some of these symptoms. I will reiterate what I have said in past updates because the solutions are still the same. The number one thing we can do is stay grounded. Remember, ascension is about ascending our consciousness and transforming our bodies along the way so that they hold more light. I have found that drinking plenty of water, walking in nature, play and eating dense foods help. They enable me to focus and manifest. When I become ungrounded, I find that my body aches more and my “ascension symptoms” are more pronounced. Salt baths and massages, especially deep tissue massages really help as well. Finally, for those who struggle with the mental/emotional aspect, talk to someone, someone who is safe meaning they can listen without trying to fix your or make it better. Talking about the fear and/or the pain dissolves and dissipates it. I don’t know why this works exactly but it does.

In conclusion, the next four years will see massive change on Earth. We are birthing a new world and like any labor, it’s gonna be somewhat painful. What keeps me going is knowing that the end result will be a new world and better future for our children and grandchildren. Has this ascension update been helpful? If so, share the hope. Pass it on.

In service,
Jelaila Starr
The Nibiruan Council
Lightmessenger
Lightmessenger
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down