Spiritual Books to reccomend

Go down

Spiritual Books to reccomend

Post  Martine on Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:47 pm

Has anyone got any of the bible series by Godsfield Press? (Not in a religious sense) I have been building up quite a collection and so far have the crystal bible, angel bible, meditation bible, aromatherapy bible, astrology bible and the one I got for xmas which I am very excited about reading is the chakra bible, very handy if you do Reiki. I had a look at what other books Godsfield have and there are some very interesting picks, all sorts of books ranging from power animals to past life astrology, and animal healing which i thought looked interesting. But if your like me I have far too many books to get through already.
Martine

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiritual Books to reccomend

Post  Martine on Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:05 pm

Also I cant reccomend Penelope Quest enough for information or easy reading on Reiki I found her books so informative and couldn't put the book down I am reading a third one by her called Reiki for life.
Another book form the seventies I think is 'a Wizard of Earthsea' I think a film may have based on - called 'tales from Earthsea' by Studio Ghibli - which brought us spirited away and howls moving castle, they are wonderful films. Has anyone seen them?
Martine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

welcome martine

Post  Sapphire on Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:36 am

Hi martine, sorry to hear you cant sleep (nothing worse).I totally agree with you about the "bibles" I think they are brilliant,very informative and also great if you are new to all of this stuff !!! study
Sapphire
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-01-13

View user profile http://www.strictlyspiritual.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hehe

Post  Soul Shepherd on Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:43 am

Hey Martine Very Happy

I have a crystal bible, but didnt know there was a series of bibles Question Surprised

Thanks for sharing that, I shall have to have a look out for the other ones and see which ones look good to me!

Take care

Namaste

alien farao

Everyone smiles in the same languague

We are not one of many but many of the ONE

We Are All One
www.reikifusion.co.uk
Soul Shepherd
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-13

View user profile http://www.reikifusion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Martine on Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:59 pm

Try amazon market place or ebay for cheap second hand books or there is a great bookshop in Leigh that sells second hand books, i got the spirituality encyclopedia there for 4.00, the works is great too. For crystals 9unicorns is great i got a new dowser for 2.50 including postage, us Brits do like a bargain lol

Mart xx
Martine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down