StrictlySpiritual Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascension symptoms

+2
Lightmessenger
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Ascension symptoms Empty Ascension symptoms

Post  Admin Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:36 pm

What ascension symptoms are you going through right now? tongue

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightmessenger Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:16 pm

Im going through quite a tough time with these symptoms, the main one for me is tiredness at the mo, it is so ridiculous iam exhausted, even my children are complaining of this at the moment, my youngest fell asleep in class today!! Iam giving myself Reiki but still the feelings of tiredness are overwhelming.
I know we are going through so many changes and i accept this, but iam having real trouble with this particular symptom, its making me really grouchy too!!!
A few weeks ago i couldnt sleep, so ive gone from one extreme to the other!! HELP!!!! Sad
Anyone else going through this?
xx
Lightmessenger
Lightmessenger
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Ascension symptoms Empty Re: Ascension symptoms

Post  Sapphire Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:05 am

Oh god yes!!!
I thought it was just me i have been falling asleep watching tv which i dont normally,and im finding it hard to get up in the morning and im usually a morning person and yesterday i nearly fell asleep coming home from southend on the bus !!!! lol x Sleep
Sapphire
Sapphire
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 42

http://www.strictlyspiritual.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Martine Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:07 pm

Is one of the ascension symptoms insomnia and sad for no reason? if so then I have been feeling them, not very nice. Its 2am and I should be sleeping. Martine
Martine
Martine

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightmessenger Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:30 am

Yes Martine, unfortunatley this is one of the symptoms, but it will pass soon, i was also awake most of the night last night, i should have logged on here then we could of had a chat lol!!and the feelings of sadness will also pass, just be kind to yourself and know that our whole four body system is going through major changes at the moment, so it is inevitable that we will all feel strange for a while, we are clearing some negative energies not from just this life time but other past life times too!!!
Please see below this should help you or anyone else that is going through a tough time.
There is another forum now called "Whats up on planet Earth" here we shall be posting all the energy alerts by Karen Bishop, this will help you so much.
Blessings
xxxx
Lightmessenger
Lightmessenger
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of light Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:50 pm

To be honest this is starting to drive me a bit nuts now, I wish they would hurry up and get it over with, I'm having hot flushes and all sorts going on, One minute I'm full of enery and life and the next, I have to have a lie down just like Larry Grayson, I mean It's about time they shut those doors and let us realign with the planet.

I dunno about any of you lot, but i'm having energy going through the top of my crown, the front of my forhead is being tickled, let alone keep seeing things out of the corner of my eye, In addition aches and pains and heart pulpitations, feeling anxious and I'm only making a cup of tea....very bizzare

and not to forget spirit who keep rubbing the top of my head and fiddiling with my eyebrows, most off putting in the middle of a conversation, I wouldn't mind but ive no idea who it is, mind you ive never been the easiest to communicate with

Anyway can i request a spell check, cause i can't seem to find one and i'm crap at spelling Laughing Laughing
Queen of light
Queen of light

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post  rainbowbrite Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:25 am

rainbowbrite

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down