StrictlySpiritual Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had a re-occurring dream?

4 posters

Go down

Had a re-occurring dream? Empty Had a re-occurring dream?

Post  Admin Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:20 am

Has anyone had a re-occurring dream?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Had a re-occurring dream? Empty about my best friend!!

Post  shooting star Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:49 pm

I have had the same dream/nightmare about my best friend. She has told me they are trying for a baby & ever since then I keep having this weird dream that she has a baby that ends up being born early & she doesn't want to look after the baby so I do, it is in special care unit.I am trying my hardest to get my friend to accept her baby but she insists she doesnt have one.I am then told the baby isn't going to make it so try to break the news to my friend. She starts sobbing & I cuddle her.I then wake up at that point everytime.

What is it all about Question

I am worried now that it will actually happen. Crying or Very sad
shooting star
shooting star

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Back to top Go down

Had a re-occurring dream? Empty same dream

Post  Lightmessenger Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:24 pm

Hi Shooting star,
When it comes to dream interpretation it can be a little difficult because your dream is unique to you,so i tend not to read dream books as they are too generalised.
Sometimes dreams can be prophetic but in this instance i feel this is coming from your own subconcious, (so please try not to worry about your friend) i get the feeling you are sorting out quite a bit with regards to your life, you have many thoughts ideas and hopes & dreams for your own future, but i sense a feeling of fear, fear for moving forward for some reason??
The feeling i get from your dream is that you are afraid of new changes and responsibilities that are taking place within your life, babies for me symbolise new beginnings so this is good!!!!!, whether it be a new project or a new chapter in your life.
I feel also that you have some fear with regards to something that occured in your past relating to children or babies?? something that has had an effect on you and which you might still be carrying around hun.
Iam sure there will be other members that will have a look at this for you!!
Lots of love xx
Lightmessenger
Lightmessenger
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Had a re-occurring dream? Empty Re: Had a re-occurring dream?

Post  rainbowbrite Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:55 pm

i keep having a dream of running from zombies being stuck in shopping centres and high rises with the zombies out side and have to make a master plan with 6 other people to get out but when one one of the 6 people is killed by a zombie i kill that zombie and wake up what do you think affraid affraid
i would usualy assosiate it with watching too many horror films but ive had this one three times recently and not watched any zombie films for ages

rainbowbrite

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rainbowbrite Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:18 am

i keep having a reoccuring dream feeling at the moment i keep getting something new like a car and then loosing it i cant work out if it is stolen or i just mislead it and then i spend my whole dream searching for it. the strange thing is though i would expect to feel anxious and panicked in this situation but i feel calm and keep saying to myself are you not anxious are you not going to panick but i dont. another dram i lost a sock and was searching has anyone got any ideas love rainbowbrite

rainbowbrite

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum