StrictlySpiritual Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuning in( for soul shepherd)

3 posters

Go down

Tuning in( for soul shepherd) Empty Tuning in( for soul shepherd)

Post  Lightmessenger Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:01 pm

Hi Elaine,
Just thought i would let you know that i have now done exactly what you did a few days ago!! lol iam sitting here laughing to myself cos i know if we were on the phone now we would be having a laugh about this!!
Yes i intuitively knew Karen had posted a new energy alert!!! went to her site and there it was!!
Wasnt sure if i should put this in misc topic? For those who are lost reading this sorry, i will explain another time.
Spk soon xxxxx Laughing Laughing Laughing
Lightmessenger
Lightmessenger
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Tuning in( for soul shepherd) Empty Re: Tuning in( for soul shepherd)

Post  Martine Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:51 am

Greetings all,
Am reading it in parts now amongst others things such as pottering and drinking tea, i got an email alert after I signed up on her site.

Martine x
Martine
Martine

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Shepherd Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:48 am

Hi Louise,

LOL lol!

Yeah, i kind of wondered if there might be one due out, but did not have the same compelling feeling to look like i did last time, but I guess probably not tuned in as well as usual due to my recent sad loss. Who will do it next time, me, you both of us or even that nutty sister of yours tasha flower (just kidding you Tash you stay as nutty as you like bounce

I will catch up with you during the week, as up early tomorrow for a course at HQ in Chelmsford and I may have to drive, not sure yet, someone is supposed to be calling me to make arrangements, but they still have not rang so feel uneasy about this, I hate not being in control of these kind of things, so I am going to assume I am driving tomorrow and going on my own Neutral

My car is still not running great, and as its a supervisor going with a brand new car, well you would think she would offer especially as I gave up 5 hours on a rest day last year to go with her to PC world to get her another PC as her one had broken and she wanted me to go as she does not know much about them! I also have sore throat and yet another cold, as Michael has bronchitis now too!

And Flash has a horrible problem with his nose so I need to get him tot he vets next week also, not to mention my cars brakes needing fixing.

Anyway did you post it this time or would you like met to, I shall have a look and if it is not there, I will post it anyway!

Speak soon

Lots of love always

Namaste

Elaine farao alien cat
Soul Shepherd
Soul Shepherd
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 33

http://www.reikifusion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Martine Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:03 pm

Hi Elaine, My Dad - Martin is an MOT tester and they have a repairs section, would you like him to point you in the right direction to get your car looked at?
Mart x
Martine
Martine

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Tuning in( for soul shepherd) Empty Thanks

Post  Soul Shepherd Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:09 am

Hi Martine,

Thanks for your kind offer, but I do use a local garage who are trustworthy, (unless your dad knows of one with less than £40 an hour and is local to me, ie Clacton on sea area) just got to save up now to get it done, anyway I am back safe and sound, so need to prioritise what my most urgent expense will be. Crying or Very sad

Going to monitor the dogs nose and see how it goes, have been useing diluted tea tray spray and Reiki of course, and it does seem to be a little better!
Soul Shepherd
Soul Shepherd
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 33

http://www.reikifusion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down