StrictlySpiritual Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

collective conciousness

4 posters

Go down

collective conciousness Empty collective conciousness

Post  rainbowbrite Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:09 am

i dont know if i am just being wierd but i was wondering if anyone else out there is feeling a strange unexplainable but extreme feeling of loss, at the moment i feel it may be some kind of earthly thing like when you collectively are feeling change. i was just wondering if anyone is feeling the same or perhaps its just me and i need to look into myself abit more. no im sure its something linked with the earth or some kind of collective conciousness any ideals
lots of love

rainbowbrite

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

collective conciousness Empty Re: collective conciousness

Post  Sapphire Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:25 am

Hi Rainbow Brite ,it is definately not just you that feels like this everyone you speak to seems to be feeling the same i think it has got something to do with the new earth!!!! Laughing
Sapphire
Sapphire
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-01-13

http://www.strictlyspiritual.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  rainbowbrite Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:37 am

ok im lovin this im not crazy then hehe

rainbowbrite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphire Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:10 pm

if you are mad so am i it takes one to know one lol x
Sapphire
Sapphire
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 42

http://www.strictlyspiritual.co.uk

Back to top Go down

collective conciousness Empty Collective consciousness

Post  Lightmessenger Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:34 pm

Rainbowbrite thanks for starting a brill new topic!!!.......You are definatley not going round the bend, what you are describing is an "ascension symptom", and it can feel quite scary as we go through this process, but please know you are not alone, we are all experiencing the same feelings,thoughts etc and one of them is a sense of "loss", ... yes collective consiousness is playing a major part in our lives at the moment, this is what i believe the big shift to be about, man has done a good job in separating itself from everything and everyone that finally, time has come when we are experiencing "oneness", we need to unite now and stop thinking that we can do this journey all alone.
(Soul shepherd will love this post and Iam certain will respond to it)
Please take a look at whatsuponplanetearth.com or you can have a look on our website and go to "ascension symptoms" page if you havent done so already? sunny
Lots of love x
Lightmessenger
Lightmessenger
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post  rainbowbrite Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:18 pm

thankyou i looked on that sight and signed up for the enegy alerts, its great i do get a lot of emotons sometimes and i cant work out where thay are coming from and this gives me some guidence she is so right about the tunnel
lots of love

rainbowbrite

Back to top Go down

collective conciousness Empty Lighworkers symptoms

Post  Soul Shepherd Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:28 am

Lightmessenger you are just so psychic its amazing alien cyclops Very Happy

Rainbowbrite, Lightmessenger, has explained brilliantly what is happening, and as we both have been following Whatsuponplanetearth for many years now, and passed it on to other people this will help you so much!

I am getting into Flower of Life stuff right now, and things like Quantum Physics, but do not be put off by Scientific words, as it is good news that Science is finally agreeing with ancient knowledge about the field that surrounds us, and really as well as symptoms of ascension, you also are connecting with everyone else, once you start awakening it is like a light is switched on inside you and then there is a reconnection with all other lights that were already on, some that have also just lit, and others that have not yet been turned on. We are kind of like a huge grid, we were connected together always even before this incarnation, but in this time, on earth right now, so many are awakening it is amazing! cheers

The only really downside, can be when you feel tuned in to this mass of conciousness that we all are one, you will experience whatever the majority tend to be feeling also. The good news is you already have a special tool with Reiki that can help you connect back to source where energy is pure love and overwhelming compassion. I don't know who taught you Reiki but did you learn the kotodama as they are very helpful at level 2 for this.

By tuning in to Heaven Kotodama you can feel the instant upliftment this gives you that will help you to rise above the depths of perhaps sad feelings that the majority may be carrying.

It is also proven scientifically that when in the prescence of a high being, you will be uplifted to higher levels, so another way would be to connect with your guide, or a higher being, angel, ascended master that you have an affinity with and ask them to be with you and help you through your feelings.

Hope this helps, and don't forget when you "do" Reiki you automatically get a stronger connection with mother earth, who herself is going through tremendous changes so you could also be feeling her pain and loss as she is rebirthing in another dimension, these feelings can come from any of these sources, and by recognising they are not owned or originating with you, you are taking the first steps forward to replacing them with wonderful uplifting feelings of joy and of course the more lightworkers that do this, means eventually all the sadness and feelings of loss will reduce.

Namaste

Elaine xxxxxxx

Always follow your heart for guidance, an easy way is to simply have one hand over your third eye and one over your heart and just say 3 times or more in your mind or out loud "Home is in the Heart" I love you

Last edited by on Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Soul Shepherd
Soul Shepherd
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 33

http://www.reikifusion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

collective conciousness Empty correction to my post sorry I hurt my hand yesterday

Post  Soul Shepherd Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:34 am

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Below passage
these feelings can come from any of these sources, and by recognising they are now owned or originating with you

Should have read

these feelings can come from any of these sources, and by recognising they are "NOT" Rolling Eyes owned or originating with you

SORRY I SHOULD HAVE READ THE PREVIEW ! PLEASE FORGIVE ME, Sad Crying or Very sad

Elaine xxx
Soul Shepherd
Soul Shepherd
moderators
moderators

Back to top Go down

collective conciousness Empty I am having a mad moment

Post  Soul Shepherd Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:36 am

Shocked

I didnt realise you can edit original posts so have corrected the first post i made to read correctly so just ignore these last 2 posts they are written by a mad woman alien farao clown Suspect What a Face Rolling Eyes Razz Embarassed

Elaine xxxx
Soul Shepherd
Soul Shepherd
moderators
moderators

Back to top Go down

collective conciousness Empty Re: collective consiousness

Post  Lightmessenger Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:14 am

Hello mad woman lol !!
I knew you would pick up this thread, i think im psychic? Rainbow brite is a lovely soul and I had the pleasure in teaching her Reiki, western way. ( I can hear you grumbling Elaine ) lol .
Thanku for your post, dont forget there is an "ascension forum" here too so we could start putting a list of all our symptoms down and when Karen Bishop posts her next energy alert we can compare?????
Lots of love x
Lightmessenger
Lightmessenger
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post  rainbowbrite Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:46 am

thankyou Elane and you know what since i have posted this issue the feelings of loss have just lifted talking really helps and my guide is so glad i have posted this too. i understand so much better now. perhaps it came on so strong because i have been using my rekki a lot more recently.
its so interesting that you mentioned quantom physics perhaps it should be posted as a new topic as there is so much to say, i didnt get into quantom physics my husband did as he needs science and we have had such good debates on it since he started learning and without him i would have never understood it. have you noticed that recently there has been more programs on it too i dont know if thats just because im noticing it or for another reason. i feel it explains so much. i got into a band when i was younger cald the eels it wasnt a very popular band and i dont usually get into just one band that much but i was really drawn to thins band and i was only 14. recently i noticed the lead singer was doing a decumentary and i watched it as i like the band and it ended up being a documentary about his father who was one of the main guys in developing the quantom theory. it funny how we get these mesages as if i hadnt been into the band i wouldnt have watched the program and the program didnt even end up being on the band. he explained quantom in such a way i really understood it and thats what started my partner reading up about it whcih he passes on to me its great
lots of love

rainbowbrite

Back to top Go down

collective conciousness Empty Coincidences?????

Post  Soul Shepherd Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:32 am

Hi Rainbowbrite, bounce

I shall have a word with Louise, as I think it is a great idea to have a Quantum Physics topic, as there is just so much too it. Wow lol! it is amazing re what happened with your interest in the band, but really when you think hard about it this happens a lot of the time with different things, especially those that will help us understand how the universe operates more. I shall have to look up that group myself now, you have got my curiosty going!!!! The Universe has some strange ways of getting our attention sometimes but afterwards we end up seeing the bigger picture as it were.

I am really pleased those sad feelings of yours have passed, and I am sure you will get them again, as more and more people awaken and so they release their negative feelings not even to mention the changes our Mother Earth is going through continaually. If Lousie has not already done so, ask her for the link to the online book I discovered, I don't want to explain here in an open forum how to get it, but ask Louise and she will tell you, as that will help make a lot of things clearer re Quantum Physics.

Because my main day job is working at a Police station, and doing shiftwork I often listen to CD based audio courses, and these are what got me started on Quantum Physics, first with Gregg Braden and then with Dr Louanne Oakes, anyway there is way too much that these two talk about to put here, but what I wanted to mention was something they have both touched on to do with coincidences??? hence my subject.

Again speaking of the collective conciousness also, people often meet, or bump into people who amazingly enough are involved in the same kind of thing, both Gregg & Louanne have mentioned separate unrelated times where they have through their day to day life experiences met another person working in the same field, but at times when they would not normally have met ie unplanned with the most recent one from Louanne being on a plane travelling somewhere to visit family and happening to sit next to another person also studying and teaching in a similar but different field and ending up spending the entire flight discussing all the different connections between the two areas that they work in.

I also recall Gregg Braden disccusing a time he went on holiday and when he got there getting chatting to a complete stranger living in another part of the world who had done scientific research which turned out later, again to link with Greggs work even though initially the two subjects they worked in would not have been linked.

So you see where your interest in the band, has enabled you to discover more exciting things about the world around you but introduced to you in a way you would have least expected, these kind of things are known as Sychronistic events!!! cyclops Amazing stuff isnt it!

Gosh I could go on here forevever now I am started Laughing

Rainbowbrite, whatever you are doing, it sounds like you are doing great!!!! the universe is guiding you at all times, and you know I just bet their are tons more synchronistic events just waiting for you round the corner.

One final word before I finish my post, also to do with bands is, I have a couple of favourite bands being Doves and Coldplay, and iniitally like most people who like Coldplay, I was attracted to the music, the way it flows and didnt pay much attention to the words, but one day for no real reason (that I was aware of, I started listening to the words, and well, if you like them or not try and find a site where the lyrics are available especially for two songs, one interestingly enough which I did not like at first is now my mobile ringtone, and the words to this are amazing it is called "White Shadows" there are a couple more you need to read the lyrics of one being "Talk" and the other "Twisted Logic". Anyway, have to go now, bit tired today, it "feels" like I am waiting for something to happen immently and my dogs have also been acting wierd the last day or so.

Speak soon

Namaste

Love Elaine xxxx
Soul Shepherd
Soul Shepherd
moderators
moderators

Back to top Go down

collective conciousness Empty WoW

Post  Soul Shepherd Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:12 pm

Quote:
Anyway, have to go now, bit tired today, it "feels" like I am waiting for something to happen immently and my dogs have also been acting wierd the last day or so.
Unquote:

Another example of collective conciousness I think, re the above statement I made yesterday, I felt so sure an energy alert was due as whilst sitting at my PC i had experienced palpatations which i get very rarely and only then when I have taken too much medication for my asthma. I checked my emails and there was no energy alert update, but for some reason I decided to check the site anyway and lo and behold there was a new one dated yesterday but the email had not gone out for it yet!!!!! That was a first, I rang Lightmessenger to tell her about it whilst scanning through and spotted the bit re the palpatations, and Rainbowbrite almost the entire message is about grief and feeelings of loss or sadness, so how spot on are you right now!!!!!! Surprised Shocked Amazing and not only that but part of my explanation to you re your feelings is repeated in the alert almost word for word, again proving how all connected we are right now to each other and source!!!!!

Have a nice weekend I have to get ready to go to work soon

Namaste

Elaine xx
Soul Shepherd
Soul Shepherd
moderators
moderators

Back to top Go down