Admin

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your pets

Post  Sapphire on Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:48 am

cat Hi
I do believe my cat has great intuition,just ask Lightmessenger!!!
Lightmessenger didn't feel very well last week and my cat wouldn't leave her alone(she doesn't normally take any notice of her).She jumped up on her lap and stretched herself right across her and then she kept walking around her brushing herself against her.
I do think she was giving her healing!!! When i am not well she will get into bed with me and snuggle up she just seems to know somethings wrong
x cat
Sapphire
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-01-13

View user profile http://www.strictlyspiritual.co.uk

Back to top Go down

psychic dogs

Post  Lightmessenger on Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:02 am

Yes thats right, she wouldnt leave me alone!! bless her. cat
My dogs are definatley psychic, i just have to talk about the subject and the youngest one starts barking at me!!
I tried an experiment once with him and i mentally said din dins ( for those that dont have pets this is doggy language for do you want your dinner?) lol, anyway i said it only once and he went beserk just like he would if i said it aloud!!
I have to be careful now with what im thinking otherwise they go into crazy mode!!!
He also alerts me when spirit are paying me visitations, so its wonderful!!!

moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Louise we really cant keep meeting like this :D

Post  Soul Shepherd on Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:19 pm

Hi You two,

As I mentioned in another post Miss Marples (not named by me lol) is attuned to Reiki as often gives Reiki to people in need of healing, and one of my dogs, Bodie the one I learnt Reiki originally to help, always requests healing when she has a tummy ache. I only every ignored her request one time, when I was really really tired and the next morning I regretted that as well lets just say I awoke to unwelcome unpleasant smelling and looking pressies all over the house! pale That was the very last time I ignored her requests for healing her tummy & she always gets off when she has had enough and never has any unpleasant experiences afterwards Very Happy

At this rate I am going to be taking over this forum OMG Louise & Tasha you are being invaded by aliens alien runnnn Laughing

My new Rough Collie is very psychic and has been alerting us to unseen guests recently and knows and understands everything I say! incredible!

Anyone who is into psychic pets should read about Dr Rupert Sheldrake as he has done extensive research on pet/human communication of the kind Louise mentioned. One such experiment had lots of dogs and their owners put in a mansion in the middle of nowhere, the dogs and owners were all separated and all rooms had researchers and hidden cameras or that may have been the other way round, anyway, individual owners were asked to think about taking their dogs out for a walk and in every since case the particular dog belonging to the owner got really excited and also observed were other dogs not in view of the first somehow getting excited also!!!

Pets are brilliant subjects to work with anyway since nobody can accuse them of wanting something to work or of a kind of placebo effect as these cannot happen with pets!

Everyone smiles in the same languague

We are not one of many but many of the ONE

We Are All One
www.reikifusion.co.uk
Soul Shepherd
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 33

View user profile http://www.reikifusion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Martine on Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:39 pm

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows anything about telepathy and cats?
I have two cats Buffy and Weasley. Buffy is 9 and used to keep me awake at night when I asked Louise if she had any advice she said that Buffy thought she was the boss of the house and I should tell her telepathically that she is not ha ha. In August of last year Weasley was born and they get on well, sleep in the same bed, play fight etc. Now the pair of them are keeping me awake the little rascals running up and down the hallway , chasing one another. Any suggestions animal lovers? Have tried keeping them out of bed need a solid nights sleep, maybe I should give them more Reiki.
Martine

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

your cats

Post  Sapphire on Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:29 am

Hi Martine
My cat Tipsy does this sometimes and it seems to be when it is really windy outside lol.I think yours are doing this because Weasley is still a baby and they love to play and get up to mischief an is probably provoking the older one ,I don't think you can stop them unless you shut them in the kitchen then they won't disturb you !!! Or perhaps they are playing with spirit cat
Sapphire
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 42

View user profile http://www.strictlyspiritual.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down