Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Past lives

Post  Sapphire on Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:28 am

Hi we had a past life done on us at our circle by jason,i was'nt really sure what to expect and i did'nt think i would get anything.Boy.........
was i wrong it was fantastic i can't stop thinking about it.I was a 7 year old girl called annabel and i lived in a huge manor house,grew up to inherit the name Lady Annabel i didnt work i loved sitting in the gardens painting and writing poetry.Everything about this past life was sooooooo real smells,touch,feelings it was amazing i recommend any one to try this!!!!!!!!!!!!! sunny
Sapphire
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-01-13

View user profile http://www.strictlyspiritual.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jason on Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:51 am

Thank you for the feedback Sapphire you must remember though I am only the facilitator it is down to the Individual to trust their own inner senses and go with what is happenning and just allow a PLR to come into their experience. I can show you the door you have to walk through it. I must say I was very impressed with what everyone got. I think the whole group were open minded and just trusted in what they saw and sensed. All these qualities make a PLR a far more interesting experience. In a group situation this naturally upped the energy and made it so much easier for everybody as well (myself included!!!).

jason

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-15

View user profile http://www.free-ur-mind.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Wow

Post  Lightmessenger on Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:02 am

Jason you do know you are going to be the talk of the town now dont you? lol. You really have a niche for this. I have to agree with Sapphire it was amazing, very healing and enlightening!!!
I was a lady called Elizabeth Dukesbury, i lived in a rather nice home, everything in its place everything was spick and span,(for those that know me well, iam always moving my furniture at home around and iam very fussy!! so this is a definate carry over from that life time!!)
In that life time my husband was my husband in this life, so i knew when i met him this time around there was an instant connection!!
I was quite intuitive in that life time but i got the feeling that i didnt honour it, so i feel in this life time one of my life lessons was to listen to it and use it, hence the really strong connection i had as a child?
As you said Jason, iam still remembering little snippets today, and it all fits in to my life.
Thanku once again. Smile

moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down