StrictlySpiritual Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guides

5 posters

Go down

Guides Empty Guides

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:12 pm

How has your spirit guide assisted you in your every day life?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Guides Empty Re: Guides

Post  Martine Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:52 pm

At the moment I think I have two main guides where I get a physical sign that I know that they are around, ie when my grandad is with me my nose itches and when my other guide not sure who it is, is around I feel like a tear is going down my left cheek. Its a real comfort to know they are around me and I look forward to developing my psychic skills to build up a stronger connection with them both, I know this will come in time and lots of practice. Cant wait for the circle, to have the peace and quiet to meditate without the cats jumping on my head. ha ha.
Martine
Martine

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Shepherd Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:57 am

Hi Martine,

I have a few guides now, my main guide, who only made himself known to me, after myself and Lightmessenger did White Time Healing, is an extra-terrestrial Lionbeing a little like the image of my avatar. It is a long story of how we first met him, but he is amazing and one way he lets me know of something of importance is to touch my nose, so similar to yourself, he does it in a way, that sometimes I don't realise its him, but eventually I do realise lol!

Strange really but almost all my guides, have initally made more contact when i have been with Lightmessenger, as my most recent one I got when we were in London together last year at a starseed workshop, and he keeps me safe on the road at all times, ensuring that even when there are inconsiderate drivers around I always stay safe and he warns me of any potential problems. When you work shifts you tend to be much more tired and I drive early hours home after nights when I am tired, so he makes sure I get home safely Smile

Another guide, is an eskimo, and again Lightmessenger helpfully told me about him, and when we doing a Reiki share at my old house, well it was during a Reiki class or just after, anyway, it was amusing as the man receiving the treatment could feel both my energy or rather the energy I was channelling and this unmistakable icy cool breeze from my eskimo guide!

Last but not least, I have a she-wolf healing guide too that attends my lessons and healing sessions and sometimes my students can see her, on one occassion during a Reiki 1 class my friend Sheila, said she could see a wolf coming up my garden path and into our lounge!

There are other beings I have contact with on different occassions, and as well as Dr Usui I sometimes feel the prescence of Melchizedek when I am doing distant attunements or distant healing. I think he comes along to help amplify and raise the frequency of the energies I am working with to give attunements a boost when needed and the same for the healing. Usually the recipient of either does feel a kind of high energy arond them!

Guides are really helpful and one thing I always try and remember each day is to thank them for what they do.

Namaste alien farao
Soul Shepherd
Soul Shepherd
moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-13

http://www.reikifusion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Guides Empty Guides

Post  jason Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:09 am

Maybe I am a bit weird but when I am in trouble or I really (and I mean really) need help with making a decision or help with anything else my guides are really really in my face (not in a bad way) however when i'm just trying to get in contact with them for an idle chit chat or just to connect they tend not to be so present though they are still there

I will give you an example about two weeks before I made a particular decision I made contact with another guide and he was in my face non stop for two weeks until I made that particular decision and almost immediately he backed off

On my Reiki one course the prescence was again very strong with again a new guide

On the opposite side day to day I seem to be left alone to just get along with things and make my own decisions my guides are there but well well in the background it is only when I (or someone else) truly need them then they recognise and come forward with a vengeance

jason

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-15

http://www.free-ur-mind.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  rainbowbrite Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:08 am

i find it the same jason when i need them i cant get rid of them not that i would want too but they come so close for example most recently i went for a job interveiw and my main guide gave me rekki all the way to the interveiw in the car i could feel all my chakras heating up and balencing and i got the job,
i think our gudes help us out more than we even ralise for example when working with people as you do do you find sometimes there is something you have to say to them which comes from no where and is unrelated to what you are discussing but has such a profound effect. i speak to my guides all the time sometimes i forget they are my gudes and they become part of me, whcih i guess they are really. i went though a really tough time a while ago before i started spiritual development and my grandad was with me all the way through i knew he was there as he smells of tangerines and he would talk me through things and help me get through the day. also when i was a child i look back now and see how they were with me supporting me and helping me. it changed my life when i first made contact with my guides on a earthly level and i knew they were there and there for me through everything i do its like having loads of partners which sounds a bit wierd but no one knows you as well as your patner for me anyway and they know you inside out too you never have to explain anything to them as they know you inside out. and know everything you have experianced and every emotion you feel, and all they want is the best for you there are not that many relationships on earth that you can rely on in that way, and as there is no time for our guides you never have to feel guilty for taking up their time.
oh im going on and on sorry theres so much i could say about my guides and how thankful i am that they are there
love

rainbowbrite

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Guides Empty Guides

Post  jason Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:44 am

Congrats on the job rainbowbrite well done, another nail in my wallet I'm going to have to do Reiki 2 now !!!

I get that a lot of the time I am thinking of something and then a completely opposite action gets put in my head not very often do they interfere and thats too harsh a word as their inteference helps a lot. What I have also found with one of mine that he is not a guide more of a friend as he is very much like me so I guess we were kind of on the same level. He showed me a previous life where we met and he advised that we take it in turns to look after each other he does a lot of liasing with the higher guides for me and kind of takes me to where I need to go to get stuff,,,if that makes sense.

Actually I have just been told that actually the real reason for that is that they just don't want you meandering around up there on your own just think of the damage you could cause !!!

There have been similar reports in Wayne's book lives between lives that is doing the rounds on the circle.

jason

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-15

http://www.free-ur-mind.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum