relationships

Go down

Do you think it is important to find your soulmate?

33% 33% 
[ 2 ]
67% 67% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

relationships

Post  Admin on Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:33 am

What are the ingredients for a good partnership? scratch

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When you go your seperate ways or try to..

Post  Martine on Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:21 am

(How do I change font colour when I press any of the buttons above it comes out in code Rolling Eyes )

Hello like minders,

I have lots to say on this topic at present. My ex partner always said that if you love someone and it doesn't work out you should set them free, shame he hasn't taken his own advice..... He also said that if we broke up he would not harass me, wish he'd kept his word.
Louise is right... I am a little angry at the moment, because he won't let me be. I replied with a nice text saying I wish him lots of luck and happiness, that I had lots of happy memories of us that I would remember with a smile, and that he should pursue teaching as he would be good at it, that I knew he was hurting and I was sorry but I no longer loved him and it would not be fair to carry on to either of us, that to give himself time and family/friend's company to heal.
That sounds civil yeah, since then he has text my friend, sent me numerous hostile texts that I just delete, but my friend read a few and said they were very emotional blackmail -ish, and now he has tried to send me a message on facebook, which he said he would never join. Help, the hulk in me is gonna come out soon. Just for today I will not anger lol
Mart xxx
Martine

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Breaking up

Post  Lightmessenger on Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:29 am

In reply to what are the ingredients of good relationship i have to say "communication communication and more communication", now that`s out the way...... ( to use the task bar click on the box with the "A" next to close tags) this changes the font ,colour etc.....

Hi Martine,
It isnt easy for either party when a spilt occurs, sorry to hear that you have some grief, but people do the strangest and say the strangest things when they are hurting and "D" is without a doubt experiencing some pain.
Try and be kind to yourself and not get too angry about this.
Everyone deals with pain in a different way, i would let the dust settle and concentrate on sending love & healing to the both of you.
Unfortunatley "time is a great healer" in this situation.
Lots of love & light xxxxx

moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

a lost soul

Post  emerald on Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:20 pm

Hi,

I'm new to this and was drawn to this as i have just gone through something similar and thought i would voice my 2 cents.
firstly i'd like to say hello and also say what a wonderful site and secondly i'd like to explain my little story and a breakthrough in my spiritual journey.
A few months ago i broke up with my partner, i should of saw it towards the end as stimulating conversation with him just dried up but i think that was because of smoking recreational drugs which i will never touch again, well i know it was. It hurt as when ever i had an urge to leave i convinced myself that i was in love, anyway, I'll call him Jack as thats what he was when we first met Smile He decided to leave me one day out of the blue which is quite painful for anyone, i tried many things to turn that round but he wouldn't answer the phone or reply to any of my messages, i suppose it could be viewed as emotional blackmall but i saw it more as trying to save something that i thought was meant to be, nothing worked so i decided to let go, at first it was hard but got easier the more i was apart, just when i was ready to start getting on with my life i got a phonecall from him asking me to meet. Stupidly i did and when i saw him all the feelings came rushing back, i thought that this was it, we get a second chance, he told me he still loved me and my feet were swept off the ground. I went back to my friends house as thats where i was staying and waited to hear from him again, about 3 days later i got a message from him saying i've met someone and i never want to see you again. As you can imagine i was very very angry at this as people have no grasp on how much they can hurt others and this hurt quite a lot. I phoned and shouted at him and tried to make him hurt with words which now i feel very sorry about, they say actions speak louder than words. It took me a little while to piece this together after this happened, that he is a very young soul and from what i can see he needs so much help in this world. I'm not angry at him anymore i forgive him, he is very confused and in a spiritual sense a baby, i feel he has enabled me to go onto the next level and almost be one with myself as you can never be truly happy until you have been truly sad. If i could thank him now i would but i will send him some healing instead as in this life its only a begining for him. It does feel good to be able to let go but its a little upsetting that one day everyone goes through this. Tomorrow is a new day and today is nearly over.

hope this reads ok, its made me very tired but even more lighter that its not in my head anymore

thanks Gemma x

Last edited by emerald on Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : was going to hide real name)

emerald

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi Emerald

Post  Lightmessenger on Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:55 pm

Welcome Emerald, bounce
Its lovely to see you here,and thank you so much for your post.
First of all thank you for your honesty and for sharing your story,it will certainly help others that may be experiencing the same sort of thing!!
It is also great to see you have come out the other end of that rather difficult time Smile
Your compassion towards your ex shines through,good on you girl!!
Blessings
Louise xx

moderators
moderators

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

a kind reply

Post  emerald on Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:55 pm

Hello,

Thank you for a prompt and very kind reply. To forgive someone should be naturul part of anyones life as i think it would eat at you. Its very strange that after writing my first comment on here i felt guilt, its only as i feel a little uncomfortable not giving the other party a chance to express themselves, i think more for me to work on Mad Enough on that just coming on here has opened my eyes, compassion is a word that is very rarely used in these days and it would be nice to see more, i see a lot on this forum, its wonderful. The story looks like fun.

x

emerald

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: relationships

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down